[1.1.2585 Royalty] Carvan eating forbidden food

Started by prototype2001, March 27, 2020, 09:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prototype2001

Caravan pawn constantly eating insect jelly, the only reason I know this is because I constantly get the message about food poisoning while eating insect jelly. The food policy for the said pawn is berries only, the pawn has several hundred berries but keeps eating jelly.

Canute

Hi,
it allways would be nice if you could include a safegame where that behavior happen.

prototype2001

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public?preview=Blade+Runners+(Permadeath).rws

Its the immobile caravan with 50,000 gold parked at a settlement. The nudist in that group, if there is a group, is eating the jelly. The jelly is not part of the pawn's food policy.

Just to be clear, this is not some isolated case that requires my safe file. It looks like jelly is eaten over anything else regardless of food policy because it satisfies recreation. So if I had to guess chocolate would fall into that category as well but I don't pay attention to food numbers, I just notice food poisoning message which chocolate would not have, but jelly does and thats why i caught this bug.

Canute

Sorry, that dropbox file isn't free to download.

ison

Thanks for reporting. Food restrictions are not implemented for caravans yet, but it's on our todo list.