1x speed is the same as 3x or 4x speed

Started by STRPG, March 29, 2020, 03:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRPG

the effect of 3x or 4x speed is not working i don't think it's me, like I go back and forth from 1x and 4x and nothing is changed for their movement speed I think its one of the mods I install because this never happened before I installed the mods.

here's the mod list:
https://imgur.com/a/fuKPh20

Canute

Hi,
more important then your modlist are your logfile.
Prolly some repeating error's slow down the game.
Enable Developer mod at the options, then the top left icon open the log window.
Since you use Hugslib, you maybe see the Green button "Share logs" you can use that to share logs.

BUT, before you do that, you should look self if the log window contain any red text (errors) after you started Rimworld before you even load a safegame.
Since it is hard to identiy a mod which cause the error, i suggest to deactivate all mods.
Then slowly rebuild the modlist and activate them at small batches of 5-10 mods.
Then you notice early if a mod cause errors.
Once you identify them, you should look for updates since i notice your mods are all local.
Check the mod discussion and/or ask the mod author about the error.

STRPG

that will be a long process, I already did it because if I load a save the map doesn't load and that took like 4 hours I cant do that again to be honest.

But, yes there is red and yellow text when I start the game but I don't think it is the one that is causing the error, I don't have a very low fps but when I see these other videos playing Rimworld in 4x speed it seems they are zooming compared to mine

here's my logs: https://gist.github.com/34e9791c70cf82f6f768feab5805f029

STRPG

And if I really need to rebuild just tell me

Canute

QuoteRimWorld 1.1.2552
QuoteXML error: <modDependenciesByVersion><v1.1><li><packageId>brrainz.harmony</packageId>....
That is an old version, you should update Rimworld at first. 
And the XML error result, because Harmony need the newer version of Rimworld.

QuoteMod Rim of Madness - Werewolves: targetVersion field is obsolete, use supportedVersions instead.
Even when mod's arn't active, Rimworld browser throw them, and increase the startup time.
You should delete all 1.0 and older mods from your Mods folder.

So update Rimworld, maybe that solf half of your problems.

STRPG

Ok I just moved the mod that adds 4x speed and its works now and thx for helping