Mod Request - Expansive Naruto Mod

Started by Brimsky, March 31, 2020, 03:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brimsky

So i've had this idea for a while and have NO modding experience whatsoever. I love the show and think that so many things from it could be integrated very well into rimworld. If anyone that has modding experience and time to kill it'd be awesome if we could figure a way to make this happen.

Core features could be
        * A leveling system similar to A Rim of Magic, each colonist is given a random bloodline and stats associated with
           that bloodline. for example Lee would have an increase to base melee. Now as lee clan you have access to the
           Lee clan level up path. Fighting and doing certain tasks would build level and you could choose abilities.
        * Factions for each of the villages could be established with specific access to certain village jutsu or items through
           trade, while certain jutsu or items such as multi-shadowclone or a legendary sword, would be guarded by the
           faction so they wouldn't be willing to trade those items below a certain opinion.
        * The tailed beasts. 9 Random events that would wreak havoc on the ill prepared base with weak ninja. However
           after beating the tailed beast, if you have a ninja that is capable, you can seal that beast in another colonist
           greatly increasing their power.
        * Weapons and Armor for the different factions of ninja villages
        * Summoning scrolls that could be bound to either an already tamed animal or weapon
        * A sage mode quest line involving only 1 colonist going on a fairly long haul to either a Mountain or Cave
           depending on the type of sage mode desired
        * New food and medicine recipes
        * New furniture
        * A new way to get off rim by essentially having a colonist become an absolute god and fly off
        * Potential idea of an endgame Infinite Tsukuyomi where anyone entering your colony for a raid will go into a blind
           rage for a little bit, and anyone entering to trade will give you better prices

This mod could easily touch on all of the core elements of gameplay in rimworld in very a unique way, However it will be quite the undertaking. If anyone is interested in making this possible id love to have a chat, see who else we can get on board.

Revenants

I agree would be pretty cool mod could also implement the use of the royalty DLC so you can level up from nothing to genin, chunin, etc. A couple of additions I would add would be some Jutsu that can be created by colonists if you have high enough level like Rasengan and they could make their own ideas for Jutsu and have that added in with the ones already in the show.

Thing is though, I don't think a mod on this scale could be made without a dev team as some of the features would require alot of indepth coding.

Red_Orion

I dont know a lot with the coding...but It could be enough to get started. I actually had written out a bunch of ideas for this prior to seeing this post. Hmu and maybe we can get a group going to work on different parts.

Join discord https://discord.gg/E4QHnj
To discuss

Danimax

eu posso ajudar, poderia me passar o discord?

Danimax

EU tenho muito conhecimento de naruto e bastante desse jogo, eu gostaria de ajudar no desenvolvimento desse mod