[1.1] Only pawn during caravan consumes food when downed

Started by JaJe, March 31, 2020, 01:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaJe

So I started my sea ice scenario, after 3 years my only pawn got sick with BOTH fibrous mechanites and sensory mechanites in a day difference (which actually is a bullshit and ruined completelly the scenario).

The only way to survive in sea ice is caravan, a lot of caravan for steel because nobody ever visit me, or if they visit me, they never sell steel.

Anyway, I found out that in one of my caravan trip my pawn got downed because of intense pain caused by both diseases as you see in the screenshot below.

The BUG i noticed is that my pawn keep consuming food even if is downed. If I haven't sent him to caravan, he'd be death by startving. Shouldn't consume any food if is downed?

Should I get hit with 2 diseases in a day distance? I know it's rng (Cassandra, rough) but still, this doesn't give any choice for a 1 pawn challenge to survive without even try to recover.

Also, my pawn have a psychic amplifier which ironically can reduce the pain of the target. It would be nice if the pawn that have this ability to self-use it when downed too.

I ate without a table and I liked it.

Canute

What happen the to mechanic that the caravan is lost when all pawn are downed ?

JaJe, could you please include what exact version you use ?
You can find it at the main menu top left corner, or when you open the logwindow, it should be the first line.

JaJe

Quote from: Canute on March 31, 2020, 01:42:59 PM
What happen the to mechanic that the caravan is lost when all pawn are downed ?

JaJe, could you please include what exact version you use ?
You can find it at the main menu top left corner, or when you open the logwindow, it should be the first line.

It's 1.1.2587
I ate without a table and I liked it.

ison

Hmm, caravans behavior is generally somewhat simplified. Maybe we shouldn't allow pawns to eat if all are downed. Though it seems like an edge case.

As for the diseases, I think it's just a very unlucky rng.

Thanks for reporting!