[1.1]Old bug still exist on new rimworld version (caravan lack of joy)

Started by JaJe, March 31, 2020, 03:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaJe

So, I hoped that with the new fixes the Caravan would be improved, unfortunatelly not even on changelog I haven't seen any fix for caravans lack of joy. Basically if I send a caravan to a long distance and I give a rollbed, a beer and a smokeleaf, at certain point they get bored of solitary relaxation and start complaining of lack of joy.

I set social drugs policy with both beer and smokeleaf to use but no matter if they walk or rest, they don't touch it and keep complaining.
Below I'll attach a few screenshots of mine. Also take note that my pawn is not a teetotaller!

I hope in the next version the caravan thing is get improved by adding even more joy stuff like horseshoe joy and why not, a kind of horse cart to craft so we can carry even more stuff in one trip :P

Another suggestion thing is...let us forcing our pawn walking even if they are well rested and not moving until early morning.
I ate without a table and I liked it.

ison

Thanks, we'll have to perhaps add other ways to gain joy while caravaning. Though note that your caravan only has 1 person. If it had 2 they could also interact with each other by using Social joy kind.