[Mod Idea] African clothing, weapons, and cultural artifacts.

Started by Coinithe, April 01, 2020, 02:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coinithe

I've been playing this game since early 2017, and despite all of the historical mods there are out there, I never was able to find many African pieces. The best I've found are an Nguni shield and adobe brick. I figured I might as well contribute some of the things I've found to give any interested modders something to work with.

Prologue

Just my opinion, but shouldn't this be a mod suggestion and be posted under the mods section of the forum? Seems a bit specific for a general request for the base game.

Coinithe

Is there a way to get a moderator to move the thread?

LWM

I think "repost" - this would be a neat mod, btw.  I would love to see my crashlanded colonists walking around in these colors and patterns, finally rebuilding enough infrastructure to be able to put down a pretty rug, forging a sword they are familiar with and donning armor and shield belt to go face near certain death.

Shinzy

Quote from: Coinithe on April 04, 2020, 05:01:01 PM
Is there a way to get a moderator to move the thread?

There is! ;D
For anyone interested and for future reference, you can 'report' the post and request for it to be moved that way (it's the easiest way to gain moderator's attention)

Also I would love to see some African inspired apparel in Rimworld.
Honestly, I'd draw some myself if I didn't have so many other much more fun projects taking up my time!