World won't generate on my save game

Started by Khwarizmi, April 02, 2020, 03:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khwarizmi

I've been searching all over RimWorld about this bug but i can't seem to find it. I decided to make an account on Ludeon for help. My modded save is broken i don't know what caused it. Not only the latest one even the oldest one(Backup) of the save. If i load my world it only shows the icons of the factions. I can't move, press. Do i need to start fresh again?

The bug:
https://gyazo.com/97eddb2928164642ea26b528bcf05e89

One more bug
Recently i can't create a New World, which i only can see the world and icons of the factions. After testing all mods, i found out that the problem was SRT mod.

Canute

Hi,
i have a pimped car and it don't start anymore, here is a picture of my car.
Could you say why the car don't start anymore ?

That is basicly your message.
When you are posting in a forum, you should take a look at sticky/pinned topics at the top, they contain useful information for you how to post.

Even when you would post a logfile, it is mosttimes nearly impossible to find the issue/mod who cause it.
That's why it is important to have no error's at the log window after you activate mods/Rimworld start.
To open the logwindow you need to enable developer mod at the option, then the top left icon can open it.

You notice self, not every mod is perfect and safe to use. And something some unexpected problems appear only later at the game in combination with other mods.
But that's not the problem of the basic game, you should report that to the mod author.
You don't know how often i didn't used a mod, because i couldn't get it activate without having error's at log.