Consecutive raids, bug?

Started by Alenerel, April 03, 2020, 10:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alenerel

I have had this happen several times already and is very annoying. Having one raid happening, then half in game hour later, another raid, while the first one is preparing. Its not a multiple angle raid, its two separate raids.

The last one was very weird. It was 2 separate factions so they fought each other, one won and attacked, and I defended with some injuries... While recovering, a couple of in game hours later, another freaking raid.

Im playing cassandra classic, not randy. it almost seems that tynan changed some code and for some reason it duplicates raids.

I have had it happening to with the quests about "getting raid once a day for X days" where some of those raids come in two, as in, one raid, then another, in the same day.

fritzgryphon

Anecdotal, but I've noticed different doubled-up events like this.

I got a "cargo pods", and then another "cargo pods" a few hours later.  Also, "animals join" with the same event a few hours later.

The type of items/animals were different in each one, but I thought there was a minimum cooldown on similar events (Phoebe).

tsmt1001

I'm seeing a lot of doubled-up cargo pod drops. I do Randy Random on builder difficulty