Compilation of small mod ideas

Started by Prologue, April 03, 2020, 01:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prologue

Since I've already posted plenty of times recently, I decided to bundle up some smaller mod ideas in one post. I might add more small mod ideas here later.

Pizza delivery:

Ads the option to call your (local) pizza delivery service via the coms console and order some food. You could make the delivery time variable (up to one week or so, they might have to fly from an other planet), or make the price per meal quite high to balance things out a bit. (More sliders is always good).

Fallen angel event:

Not sure how easy this is, but awns can already fall from the sky pretty much, so with minor tweaks and perhaps a custom race you could have an event where an angel falls out of the sky, possibly injured. You could perhaps get some kind of reward from saving the angel, like a blessing of some sorts.

Less random raider gear:

Raid leader: Hey crew, lets go and raid that colony up north. Tom, you take the sniper rifle.
Tom: But my ranged lvl is 1 while my mele is 15, shouldn't I take the steel sword?
Raid leader: Your not in command Tom, take the fing sniper rifle.

So often I see raids wit bad gear choices, and I get it should not always be perfect. But a little more thought about who wears what kind of gear and weapons would be appreciated.

SpannerWZ

About the last one, aren't raiders most of the time just pirates? I like to think they are too stupid to have those complex strategies

Prologue

Not all raiders are pirates and not all pirates are dumb.