Bug in Royalty : Debuff on floor

Started by Karma06, April 04, 2020, 07:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karma06

Hi,
Addicted to Rimworld since a while now (gj guys), i've encountered my first (annoying ) bug.
So far, I could pass all the requirements for the titles i had from quests. My throne room is big all fine floor.
However, when i finished my last quest and access Barony title, it says my throne room got a debuff cause of the fine floor missing.
I checked every little piece of it 20 times, i even removed all the floor and redid it. Still got the debuff.
I'm not using any mods. Any idea where it could come from ?
Tx.

Canute

Hi,
yep that is something that i encounter too.
Special the message should show the missing floor tiles instead to point to the royal, i think that allready got on the feature list.
It special happen to bigger rooms i never found the missing tile either.
My solution was, use the godmode to place a different floor for that room. The same floor didn't worked since it didn't replace anything.
After the msg. disappear, you can place your floor you wanted and turn godmode off.
For the godmode, you need to enable developer mode at the options first, then one of the icon on top.

Karma06

Hey,
Tx for your tip.
Unfortunately, it's not working for me. I've try God mod, removed the floor and changed it for something else. Then changing it back to wood.
I've try demolishing and rebuilding the whole room.
Nothing seems to fix the bug :/

fritzgryphon

Is the wood floor fine floor, or just regular wood floor?

Cynapse

Is that basic wood floor? It needs to be fine carpet or stone tiles.

Tynan

Thanks for reporting, looks like normal wood floor as others noted.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog