I need some help finding the mod messing up my list

Started by Bluntflame, April 07, 2020, 03:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluntflame

As I said, my mods are giving a corruption/conflict error, and I need some help finding out which one it is (Last 2 hours was me turning on and off mods, with no success finding the conflict). Here is the error message.

Canute

Hi,
"Things/Item/Health/EVOR_Texture_OrganBox"
does these EVOR say something to you ?
If not most OS file browser even the windows explorer, got a string search.
Just search inside the mods folder for "EVOR" or "EVOR_Texture_OrganBox" that might point you to the mod.
Other error's are similar but i think they belong all to the same mod.

Bluntflame

Quote from: Canute on April 07, 2020, 04:24:27 PM
Hi,
Just search inside the mods folder for "EVOR" or "EVOR_Texture_OrganBox" that might point you to the mod.

I think that would be Evolved Organs. I will try removing it, and see if that works rq.

Bluntflame

Quote from: Canute on April 07, 2020, 04:24:27 PM
Hi,

Now it's giving me THIS log.

Canute

Since you just post log parts, i just can assume the log got trunked before and not all errors got logged.
These error's are the same kind like before you know how to locate the mods.
And just be sure that you don't remove a mod, that is needed for other mods. But these missing textures don't indicate that.

And maybe you should do the other way.
Disable all mods, then slowly rebuild your modlist with 5-10 mods (or more if you know they are safe) and check the logwindow each activation.

Bluntflame

Quote from: Canute on April 07, 2020, 04:51:07 PM
Since you just post log parts, i just can assume the log got trunked before and not all errors got logged.
And just be sure that you don't remove a mod, that is needed for other mods. But these missing textures don't indicate that.

Disable all mods, then slowly rebuild your modlist with 5-10 mods (or more if you know they are safe) and check the logwindow each activation.

Well, with a list of this MAGNITUDE (120 mods, last load of 10 or so screwed it up), I would get bored and decide to try and do it the easy way after the about a half an hour. That's what happened this last time.

Bluntflame

Quote from: Bluntflame on April 07, 2020, 04:54:52 PM
Quote from: Canute on April 07, 2020, 04:51:07 PM

Well, with a list of this MAGNITUDE (120 mods, last load of 10 or so screwed it up), I would get bored and decide to try and do it the easy way after the about a half an hour. That's what happened this last time.

Know what? You win this round.

Bluntflame

I found the mods causing this issue. It was a combination of an outdated version of giddy up mechs, and an offbrand gun mod.