Bills and Ingredients Radius...

Started by laughingowl, April 16, 2020, 07:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughingowl

Its been a while since I played, but I swear before,  I could set a radius on any bill,  that limited the search radius pawns would gather materials from.
*for example: my ugly rubble room with stonecutters table.  I could make a bill make any stone block forever, but set the radius so it was only basically the room..  Then they wouldnt run all over the whole map to get chunks,  but if any were hauled into the room, they would automatically convert to blocks*

The issue is now replaying,  while bill details, shows Ingredients radius: Unlimited  so sort of implies a radius COULD be set.... I can find no way to change it from unlimited.

This is current steam patched 1.1 with Royal,  even with all mods disabled  (and/or what I could find as the current versions of my rather large mod list from 1.0 when I was last playing).

Googling  even the wiki mentions being able to set the radius, but I can find nothing about it being disable/removed/changed.

Am I over looking an option?  Is there some other option that needs to be enabled/disabled?  that is preventing it from being changed, or if not in Vanilla,  is there a mod that restores this functionality.

Thanks in advance
Laughingowl

Canute

Hi,
you are right the slider point isn't visible when it is unlimited.
But you can click at the slider and set it at this way, and then the slider point is visible.

laughingowl

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure why if it is my monitor or not,  but the 'bar' itself doesnt even show up to indicate a slider is there...  but randomly clicking a bit below the ingredients radius: infinte line,  suddenly got a point... and can drag the dot back and forth.

THANK YOU very much agian

Canute

No it isn't your monitor, i got the same.
And i report this to the bugs section, so i think it will be fixed someday.