[1.1] Reverse Engineered Mechanoid Shields (Last Updated: 24 April 2020)

Started by GeodesicDragon, April 20, 2020, 03:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeodesicDragon

With all the mechanoid clusters that have been landing on the rimworlds as of late, it was only a matter of time before some bright spark conceived a way to use their technology for the betterment of colonists everywhere. The results are a mortar shield and a bullet shield which don't protect as large of an area, require a fair chunk of power and are expensive to build, but still have the potential to help a colony hold out against a siege or raid for longer than they might have done without them. What's more, they don't shut down whenever a mech cluster is defeated.

DOWNLOAD: Steam Workshop | Dropbox

If you have any comments, bugs, suggestions or questions, I'd appreciate if you contacted me via the Discord server in the Workshop description; I very rarely check forums, Reddit, or the other places I've posted this (though I really should), but I'm on Discord pretty much all the time, so I'm more likely to respond if you contact me there.

Can modpack makers include your mod in their modpack? Yes.

Can other modders make derivative mods based on yours? Maybe; ask me first.
I'm the kind of player who makes everyone else look like a gaming god.

My Mods: REMS and OPAC

Canute

GeodesicDragon,
nice mod !
But the forum is the main source for DRM-free version, so please provide a non-steam download.

GeodesicDragon

Quote from: Canute on April 20, 2020, 03:59:15 PMBut the forum is the main source for DRM-free version, so please provide a non-steam download.

Done; OP edited.
I'm the kind of player who makes everyone else look like a gaming god.

My Mods: REMS and OPAC