Seeking for xml modder to help in the development of big alien-themed mod

Started by Hjkma, April 21, 2020, 01:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hjkma

Hi everyone, is there a modder who is interested in joining the mod team that makes an alien-themed mod? Mod about alien creatures and plants that invade the planet and begin to terraform it. This mod is a kind of crossover between Aliens and XCOM, but with other creatures. The project need a xml modder, which can create and edit xml files for alien weapons, bionics, mutations and much more. If interested, DM me and I will provide additional information. You can also contact on Discord, I have a nickname Taranchuk#0853. A few screenshots of the project:

Hjkma

The offer is still active. The mod during this time received a bunch of updates and new features, the mod is still developing, but I would like to receive some help, especially not just contributing, but actively developing from someone who wants to see elements from the Aliens in the game (horror and danger), XKOM (research and exploration), Stalker (expedition to the Infected Zone and extraction of resources from there).  There is also a discord server for this mod, where there is a roadmap and you can write your suggestions and ideas: https://discord.gg/DvGFJXp