[MOD] (Alpha 6) Jaxxa Shields 0.08 - 2014-09-07 - Announcement

Started by Jaxxa, July 12, 2014, 12:45:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reaper

Quote from: Jaxxa on September 26, 2014, 10:06:32 PM
I have no inside knowledge of Shields being implemented into the Vanilla Game.

Some time after Alpha 7 release I am planning to release a mod that will include Shields as part of it.

The original shield mod you fixed up i believe the dev wanted to put in. I could be wrong though

Jaxxa

There was this post back in march:
http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2677.msg24711#msg24711

But I have not heard anything about it since then and it isn't in Alpha7.

Iwillbenicetou

Nooooo! This is my favorite mod and I can't see this going out. I hope Tynan does put this in the game, and if he does, he has to have Jaxxa in one part of it.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

kutch

Thank you for the effort you put in!

While I'll miss this mod it's part of the life cycle I guess of outstanding mods.

Looking forward to any other mods you partake in!

Tarenty

Would you be opposed to someone using the assets and updating it for Alpha 7, until your mod comes out? I don't know if I'll have the spare time, but someone else might...

Jaxxa

I have no problem with that.
You don't even have to ask me, the license I have chosen allows you to: Adapt â€" remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. Basically you can do whatever you want, With the restriction that you have to give credit to where you got it from. I would also prefer it if people can include their source code so others can keep building on things.

That being said I plan to have a new mod out soonTM after the release of Alpha7. So I don't mind but be aware that whatever work you do may be obsolete quickly.