[Mods suggestion]Return of the remains of the deceased

Started by shi2510, April 29, 2020, 12:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shi2510

Hi everyone, have a nice survive day on RimWorld

Just wonder how the raider will to dealt with the dead bodies of their family, friends, comrade. Will they care that the bodies of their loves still remain in enemy's land?

Like the Geneva Convention said that the State will return of the remains of the deceased if asked.
I'm will accept if they wanted to, too. Because I too lazy to dispose the corpse, my pawns are hate corpse, my pets are herbivores and the deadbodies still stay there.

So after a raid, if they're lost there will have a caravan of enemy is state come and ask to collect corpse of their friend, will they?

Also, can I ask for a mod that I can carry a secondary equipment? Like in real life when we carry a gun, I can also have a small knife for melee combat or in case we take an axe to chop wood in danger area will also carry a handgun, just in case? Or any mods make my pawn change different equipment in different circumstance, like wear mining helmet while mining or gas mask in toxin combat?

One last thing, there's a mod that I can build diagonal wall?

It's my first time to post in our forums, please forgive me if I made any mistake.
(I'm bad in English, this post took me an hour to think what I should post)

Canute

QuoteAlso, can I ask for a mod that I can carry a secondary equipment?
Such a mod allready exist
SimpleSideArms
or maybe
Weapon Storage

shi2510

Quote from: Canute on April 29, 2020, 02:05:17 AM
SimpleSideArms
or maybe
Weapon Storage

Yeah! I found it. It's great mod. Just one problem, that my pawn keep drop and re-equiping her sidearm after every task. I don't know why.

NRFBToyStore

Yeah! I found it. It's great mod. Just one problem, that my pawn keep drop and re-equiping her sidearm after every task. I don't know why.

Because you told them to. Well, the default options did, heh. Look under the MOD Options, Simple Sidearms, last tab, I think MISC. BASICALLY, it takes TIME to put your RANGED weapon into your backpack and pull your knife, so to save time, you DROP your bow and pull your knife. THEN, you get DISTRESSED from getting hit, and drop your weapon in the fuss. ... BOTH of these options can be turned off. ... Thou, they do, after combat, will re-equip themselves automatically...sometimes in 5 seconds, sometimes 10 minutes, but EVENTUALLY, they do.

Canute

Quote from: shi2510 on April 29, 2020, 09:37:56 PM
SimpleSideArms
or maybe
Weapon Storage

I would say, because you didn't change that behavior at the mod options.

shi2510

Quote from: NRFBToyStore on April 29, 2020, 11:20:22 PM

Because you told them to. Well, the default options did, heh. Look under the MOD Options, Simple Sidearms, last tab, I think MISC. BASICALLY, it takes TIME to put your RANGED weapon into your backpack and pull your knife, so to save time, you DROP your bow and pull your knife. THEN, you get DISTRESSED from getting hit, and drop your weapon in the fuss. ... BOTH of these options can be turned off. ... Thou, they do, after combat, will re-equip themselves automatically...sometimes in 5 seconds, sometimes 10 minutes, but EVENTUALLY, they do.

Quote from: Canute on April 30, 2020, 10:35:30 AM
Quote from: shi2510 on April 29, 2020, 09:37:56 PM
SimpleSideArms
or maybe
Weapon Storage

I would say, because you didn't change that behavior at the mod options.

Yes I tried in mod option, but did not worked. My pawn still go to storage to drop her knife then immediately re-equip it and drop it again like a loop.

Not sure if it conflict with Combat Extended? They're suppose to work together right? I assign knife and gun and ammo in her loadout and the problem had fixed.