[Mod] (Alpha 6) Neo Muffalos, Surffalos & Ninja Skwivels (May contain nuts)

Started by Shinzy, August 06, 2014, 08:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

Shinzy

Quote from: Dr. Z on October 30, 2014, 05:28:51 PM
Will we see an Alpha 7 version of this?

Depends how long it is till alpha 8 =P Ima update this at the same time when I wanan add more other "not-so-silly-animals" in the game. I just have so much of other stuff I wanna do first (and real life is interfering! what a drag *sigh*) I want to make a specific muffalo type for each biome and other stuff
but.. time! :'(

StorymasterQ

Yes! Jacketed Muffalos in Snow Biome that spawn Dusters when killed.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

StorymasterQ

Quote from: skullywag on October 30, 2014, 09:47:15 PM
I want muffalos with earmuffs. Muffs with muffs plz :D

...I have a completely different image in my mind.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

skullywag

Dr. Z

Quote from: Shinzy on October 30, 2014, 06:20:12 PM
I want to make a specific muffalo type for each biome

Oh hell, I would wait till Alpha 9 to see this, sounds incredible awesome to me :D
Prasie the Squirrel!

skullywag

Will Dr. Z be waiting much longer...alpha 9 is right around the corner, tune in next time to find out!

Also still waiting on elvis deer.

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

Shinzy

I made bunch of textures for stuffs!
and then half of wearable set of Surffalo's beach shorts
but then I got the very good opportunity to shove all my "legit" animals on Iggypop so =P
and then I'm reaally really high status member of procastinators unite and very imaginative with
excuses, specifically ones that I can fool myself with (the best kind!) and then I got dissapointed with how the animal spawning works now, with having to modify the core mod biomes xml

So not before alpha 9 atleast! So dr Z can wait still! but I'm sure he has patients Y and Z to operate meanwhile!

Edit: That's an edible liquorice mike btw, before anybody asks

[attachment deleted due to age]

Dr. Z

Yeahy, more waiting. I really like waiting, it's a skill that took me yaers of learning to master it, but playing RimWorld has helped me a lot to get better.

But seriously that stuff looks awesome so keep up and procrastinators unite!  ...later

Now...SCALPEL!
Prasie the Squirrel!

harpo99999

I would join procrastinators untied, but I need MORE rounder tuits in more colours and a LOOOOTTTT more time to do the things I need to do, and this is the SAME situation I have been in for MANY years.