Check your email

Started by Semmy, November 04, 2013, 02:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Semmy

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

rsdworker

YAY :D the rimworld :D so i am amazed so how he managed to sort it?

Bobthefarmer1

You literally made my shitty day about 100% better, can I give you a hug? Or bacon?

Semmy

Quote from: Bobthefarmer1 on November 04, 2013, 02:51:33 PM
You literally made my shitty day about 100% better, can I give you a hug? Or bacon?

the bacon will do.
but i guess you will be busy soon
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Rhok

willow512

w00t there it is! Thank you :)

Rainy

YAY!!!!!!!

Was going to watch some TV, not anymore.  I'm going to make my own space opera :D

SteveAdamo

my witty post on the campaign page is worthy of repeating... :p

"and the floodgates we're opened... and it was good!"

have fun everyone!

otyg

I might be stupid but i have a question.
I download the text two times.(yes im daft)
And today i got the "The package RimWorld - Influencer has just been updated by the merchant" mail and when i hit the link i get to the Download page. But it says 3/5 left(the two .Txt files i downloaded) What happens after 3 more "patches" or "builds"? do i get refreshed and get 5 new Downloads? or am i in s*it creek and no more paddles left?

Geos

Still no email here.... no complaints either; I know Tynan is trying to distribute this game to almost 10,000 people.

That being said.... I REALLY cannot wait to play this game. I'm all giddy and excited.

UPDATE: Less than 10 minutes later and here it is! YEEEEHAW! I'll be seeing you folks on the flipside!

rsdworker

Quote from: otyg on November 04, 2013, 03:04:30 PM
I download the text two times.(yes im daft)
And today i got the "The package RimWorld - Influencer has just been updated by the merchant" mail and when i hit the link i get to the Download page. But it says 3/5 left(the two .Txt files i downloaded) What happens after 3 more "patches" or "builds"? do i get refreshed and get 5 new Downloads? or am i in s*it creek and no more paddles left?

use new one - look for email - prob in your inbox or junk - one with link to proper files

SteveAdamo

Quote from: otyg on November 04, 2013, 03:04:30 PM

not a stupid question at all... i seem to recall this coming up elsewhere (in the campaign comments perhaps?)... Tynan responded with a comment that made it sound as though it was nothing to be concerned with, but unfortunately, i cant locate his exact response...

edit: found this response from Semmy which should clear things up... :)

Quote from: Semmy on November 04, 2013, 05:38:45 AM
That won't be a problem.
The download refreshes with a new version.

rufffy

amazing! Thanks a lot you made my day!

greeTZ

Orch

W1Z25

glad you all get to finally play :) hope you enjoy it!!