Check your email

Started by Semmy, November 04, 2013, 02:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

letheus

got it too!!!!!!!

aaaaand its awesome

Littica

Amazing work Tynan, stick to these priniples and I can see you taking Ludeon Studios to great places, unfortunatly a lot of the larger companies have lost that and its starting to bite them.

Now is your time my friend" *Insert insperational Speech... with mentions of Boomrat Grenades*

Joking aside I really am eager too see where you take the game in the next nine months... and any other games you come up with in the future

Reppyboyo

Well, as I predicted. I suck at this game. :D

Great fun though, even for a pre-alpha.

air805ronin

Hopping on to say thanks, Tynan.  Bug reports no doubt incoming.

Eonwulf

Goldberger

Good news when i read the mail, bad news i just arrived at work when i got it :( well 1 more houer and i get home and can finally play.

Pere 250

Thanks for getting it sorted, now I get to see how the game plays. ^.^

Chozo Nomad

So, I got the update #8 email, but I did not get an email with a download link for the game. My payment processed as soon as the Kickstarter ended. Am I missing something? :c

czar

Same problem. I have a successful pledge receipt. I have email #8 but no download link email for the game :( mega down

Chozo Nomad

Quote from: czar on November 04, 2013, 11:58:08 PM
Same problem. I have a successful pledge receipt. I have email #8 but no download link email for the game :( mega down

The down is most certainly mega.

Maybe this is a sign I'm supposed to be focusing on school  ::)

Haplo

As I've read this note yesterday, I just had to check my own email.. No, I didn't got an email with a download link. I checked again and again and checked even all my other mail accounts. I even logged in manually to check if maybe it got stuck in the spam folder, still nothing.
Addmittedly I was a bit down and thought maybe something went wrong with my payment so I prepared for the worst. Maybe something WENT wrong. And I HAVE to wait until mid November..
But,  just as I've lost all hope and wanted to shut down my computer.. *ping* "you've got mail"...

Just one thing from here:
Thank you Ty for your hard work to make it possible that I had my very first colony yesterday evening :)

czar

No such luck here. It doesn't take too long to send out ten thousand emails. I hope I get my email soon .... :(

Semmy

For all those who havent received a email.
Keep in mind some possible explanations.

- The payment didn't go through.
- Do you have the right backer tier?? Only influencer tier or higher get a download link now. The others are estimated at jan. 2014
- You'r email provider's server are powered by cycling monkeys and they are protesting for bigger banana's.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

czar

That will be it - I am colonist. Bit annoying to receive an email suggesting I can download, when in fact I can't. No matter I can wait, it isn't like I actually have time to play :)

Semmy

Quote from: czar on November 05, 2013, 01:27:24 AM
That will be it - I am colonist. Bit annoying to receive an email suggesting I can download, when in fact I can't. No matter I can wait, it isn't like I actually have time to play :)

Sorry to dissapoint you...
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke