Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• June 23, 2018, 07:50:55 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Your Best Screenshots  (Read 66901 times)

Kirby23590

• Colonist
  • Manhunter Pack: Yorkshire Terriers
    • View Profile
Re: Your Best Screenshots
« Reply #225 on: May 04, 2018, 06:47:41 PM »

This was my first successful colony in A14 2016.

Here we got a lone person in the colony now forever alone wandering this empty colony built in the Tropical Rainforests in the mountains. There were two other with him but they run away after the ship got launched and didn't told him that they left. ( For Role-play purposes. )

They launched the ship without him because they were running low supplies thanks to the volcanic winter. They had no time to build three cryptosleep caskets, they had no choice but to leave Marco and the two others ( Tia and Vinho the booze king. ).

Marco threw his anger realizing that they left without him. His book Complete Traveler's Guide to the RimWorlds which is also his journal. He threw his book into the corner of his room in anger and went in a berserk rage attacking Vinho and brutally wounding him. But he was stopped by Tia and her Husky. Who then left him after he was slowly recovering in the clinic.

All that now that is left is him... He now takes control of this colony now. But should he walk away like Tia and Vinho did? Or should he continue the legacy that this colony has left?

Mods Pictured:
T's Floors
ED-LaserDrill ( Which is why you can see the two Geothermal generators connected to each other. )
ED-Embrasures
T's ExpandedCrops
More Furniture mod

Playable settlers mod! also includes a scenario too!
Someday i will never forget about that day when manhunting rhinos appeared then some refugee was being chased by angry tribals... Good times...

kid1000

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 01, 2018, 05:49:40 PM »

Is there a way to post higher res images? I have a lot of cool action shots, but difficult to see anything cool when they're lower than 600kb.

Kirby23590

• Colonist
  • Manhunter Pack: Yorkshire Terriers
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 03, 2018, 12:01:14 PM »

Is there a way to post higher res images? I have a lot of cool action shots, but difficult to see anything cool when they're lower than 600kb.

If you're using steam. Open the Steam Program and go to the top-left corner and click the word steam and select settings and Find the In-Game options.

Make sure that save an uncompressed copy is checked.

And don't forget to set the screenshot folder in my case i set it user/doucuments.

Now if you're taking screenshots of the game. A high res image/screenshot will appear in user/doucuments.

If you're not using steam there's a jury-rigged option to take. Use the Print Screen Button or as it appears on my keyboard Prt Sc SysRq. Go to your image editor of your choice like Photoshop or GIMP (gimp is free). And edit the screenshot to your hearts content. Just make the image size matches the screen resolution of your computer.

It's not much but looking at Rimworld's keyboard options theres a take a screenshot button with F10. But i use the steam version so i don't know about non-steam versions though.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 12:07:29 PM by Kirby23590 »
Playable settlers mod! also includes a scenario too!
Someday i will never forget about that day when manhunting rhinos appeared then some refugee was being chased by angry tribals... Good times...

Adsixnine

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 10, 2018, 12:36:20 AM »

Those are awesome! ;)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]