Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in Rimworld?

Started by Sepkan, August 06, 2014, 04:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regret

Quote from: blub01 on December 31, 2015, 08:11:13 AM
so, one of my colonists just got sick. of the flu. and the plague. at once. lol, didn't even know that was possible.
Man, you might as well euthanize him.

Listen1

I've seen videos on the youtube, but didn't know RimWorld was this realistic.

After the smoke the labrator joined my colony. Her name is Chocolata

(Also, how do I resize pictures?)

Regret

That is a mod, right?
also [size=10pt]text[/size]

Though that may just be fontsize.

Listen1

Sens

One of my guys got struck by a lightning  ;D

One of the siegers got deployed straight into a one tile room that serves as my artillery stockpile. :D

Ludeon Industries - Pirate Merchant. :D

P.S. Another one: Just when my snipers went sleeping after dealing with poison ship guards, an unlucky rabbit joined the colony right next to the mechs, just to be slaughtered by them in the next second :)

GuesUserNameGUN

probably the time some pirates used sappers on my base (with grenades) and they blew themselves up and didnt touch my door.

blub01

Quote from: Regret on January 15, 2016, 01:18:22 AM
Quote from: blub01 on December 31, 2015, 08:11:13 AM
so, one of my colonists just got sick. of the flu. and the plague. at once. lol, didn't even know that was possible.
Man, you might as well euthanize him.

actually, he survived. I have a beast of a medic.
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

Listen1

Sens

Cloudwatching gone horribly wrong  ;D

[attachment deleted due to age]

Sens

Really? I dont think so. :)

Sometimes i think this stuff is programmed lol.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Firesky

So, I just had a raid in my ModVarietyPack world. I sent one colonist on a mission, and he returned with an LMG and a raid.

"Great!", I thought, "I could use some more colonists, and my killbox is okay right now".

Turns out, they brought grenades, but not their brains. They immediately tunneled into the nearest mectoid hive, killed it and two of their members, and were about to finish tunneling through the completely unnecessary room when they killed their final raider. They then fled in fear, while my colonists continued about their day.

In the end, here's the carnage: http://imgur.com/tnOiypA

Listen1

LOL, nice one Firesky.

These dudes are really hard to deal with in the begining of the game. Freaking armors that only get damaged by fire and explosives.

Had to kill a boomalope to burn him

Dspendragon

I had a prefect colonist ,great stats,awesome armor , but sadly I was forced to watch him die, 23 raiders stormed my colony killed everyone, but he didn't die, no he was able drive them off, lost an arm, but drove them off, but then, a manhunting of turtles! decide to come say "hi" and tear him to bits , so I set there and decided to wait, and something poped and said " a tribal has joined you". I was so happy my colony was not doomed to be deleted, but he broke and ran away after he seen all the dead colonists,. so I thought to my self and then laughed at the fact , Rimworld does weird stuff .   
This is Rimworld people, Where cannibals ware pink helmets and nudest decide to go outside when its -59F, And where shit happens. Its anything but fare or balanced, Lady Luck rolls a 1000-sided dice and 80% of that dice says"Death"on it. Your job is keeping your people alive in bad rolls. Good Luck.

haydeman

I had started out with three colonists but after about 5-10 days they had eaten all the food and had malnutrition 2 of my colonists died and one was left all she had was a knife so she went to the butchering table and butchered my dead colonists and ate them. soon after a raid comes shoots my colonist in the right leg and she falls from shock she then gets kidnapped i then lost the game. This is the story of the first time i have ever lost a game of Rimworld. (I didn't even know i could lose the game)

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here