Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• March 28, 2020, 05:43:06 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]

Author Topic: Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in Rimworld?  (Read 322771 times)

Lady Wolf

• Colonist
  • Luckier than most people realize.
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in Rimworld?
« Reply #900 on: February 12, 2020, 02:37:06 PM »

Funniest thing lately is my latest colony turning out to be a drug rehab clinic?

My colonist landed a bit south of a friendly colony that's apparently a drug farm, at least all the visitors and traders that are visiting seem to have multiple various addictions (go juice, yao yao, alcohol, wakeup, etc.) and generally wind up going through withdrawal during their stay.

This withdrawal more often than not winds up incapacitating them (which damages rep with their home colony) and they get to detox in my colony medbay instead. (Naturally their clothes/armor and weapons get added to the colony stockpiles as "payment" for their stay.) Once they're clean and able to walk, they get sent on their way to return home naked  and boost rep with them once they exit the map healthy.

So far after several seasons this is becoming an ongoing thing, (Either they have a lot   of chemical addicts or are running a drug farm) where they keep sending me their junkies for rehab and they get to detox in the "comfort" of my colony at the low low cost of everything they own.

Homez

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in Rimworld?
« Reply #901 on: March 10, 2020, 12:59:19 PM »

My very first colony got man-hunted by some man-hunting donkeys. My hunter was out trying to provide for the colony and figured she'd start with our delicious, nutritious donkey neighbors. But these were free donkeys, subject to no man. They gave my hunter the business and left her in a bloody, broken pile before making a B-line for my colony's main gate. Honestly, I think they might have been planning this. Anyway, since this was my first attempt and I was still quite innocent, I sent my colonists out one at a time to put down the donkey insurrection. Once the donkeys finished stomping my last colonist into unconsciousness, a savior shows up: the mysterious Man in Black. The Man in Black is able to eliminate the donkey threat and drag my disassembled colonists to safety. While most of my colonists were healing up nicely, the one colonist the Man in Black had a relationship to passed away, sending him over the edge. Turns out he was a pyromaniac. Long story short, my colonists spent the last few horrific minutes of their lives laying, incapacitated, waiting for the flames to take them. It was horrendous. I was so irritated at the Man in Black I made him drop his gun and go box a Thrumbo.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]