Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in Rimworld?

Started by Sepkan, August 06, 2014, 04:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hayhorse

More sad than funny but: One of my colonists on my fist open colony ( Not in a mountain ) Durring a crashed ship event ( At my south entrance ) As my Colonists where just gaining the upper hand against the Mechanoids, I send out my Brawler ( With a marble club ) to try to beat to death a Centipede ( Real smart ) while I had my small strike team on the east moving up. One of my two snipers shoots off the head of Samantha, my cook/doctor. The Brawler also lost his leg to the Centipede. I proceeded to bury Samantha's body over looking a lake and left her APB-Rifle sitting with her on her grave.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Shinzy

Quote from: skullywag on February 15, 2015, 08:28:27 AM
so big head mode is a thing:
http://i.imgur.com/tQUQzaj.png

I can picture how fabulous moustaches Parker's, Duster's and Dixon's hairs
would make if they'd be like an inch lower

Novellum

Had a failed colony last night that was utterly wiped out by tribes people, inside the colony was a lone droid sitting crafting combat droids to be sent out the front door. Eventually he to died, leaving the colony to just a single pyschopath who then proceeded to repel several raids by himself by camping out in the ruins.

This just proves that a multi-stage defense system pales in comparison to a nut with a gun.

skullywag

Quote from: Shinzy on February 15, 2015, 08:58:38 AM
Quote from: skullywag on February 15, 2015, 08:28:27 AM
so big head mode is a thing:
http://i.imgur.com/tQUQzaj.png

I can picture how fabulous moustaches Parker's, Duster's and Dixon's hairs
would make if they'd be like an inch lower

Haha i see what you mean.... could make the heads even bigger till they fit, so big head mode and big head mode with moustaches. I may actually do this...

joao pedro pow

I lost 6 brave men to 3 mega beetles, and they were well armed with heavy jackets and poles weapons when my last chance power destroying it appeared , with a triple bazooka , I ended up killing my last settler, the survivors, but killed 2 mega beetles ...

skullywag

fernandodlc

So the first mod I downloaded was EDB prepare carefully.

I painstakingly set up a colony with me and 3 of my best buddies. Obviously we all had to have miniguns. 5 mins in one of my best friends had shot me in the head and turned me into a vegetable in a hunting "accident" (I still think this was deliberate). I stopped playing for at least a month after that, just couldn't bring myself to pick it up again.

Thanks Tynan for the emotional rollercoaster you have put me on using a couple of damn sprites.

EvilDonald

Well, not counting the time visitors kept wandering into my prison cell and casually punching the same poor prisoner half to death...

I had a nice big colony built that attracted large visiting parties.  They then for some reason would never leave, someone would start shooting, and they'd all murder each other.  I'd be left with piles of corpses to loot and clean up, and about the time that was done another load of them would show up and the same thing would happen all over again.  I never figured out what was going on, but that was easily my richest colony...

Mithradates

Quote from: EvilDonald on February 16, 2015, 10:00:35 PM
Well, not counting the time visitors kept wandering into my prison cell and casually punching the same poor prisoner half to death...

I had a nice big colony built that attracted large visiting parties.  They then for some reason would never leave, someone would start shooting, and they'd all murder each other.  I'd be left with piles of corpses to loot and clean up, and about the time that was done another load of them would show up and the same thing would happen all over again.  I never figured out what was going on, but that was easily my richest colony...

I had exactly that happen...except that two tribes tended to spawn around the same time, and go to war with 60+ tribesmen each in the middle of my base. I had to cordon off whole sections of it to avoid instant breaking from the sheer number of corpses. Our days would literally just be 3/4 of us hauling, 1/5 cremating, and the rest preparing fine meals until the Muffalo and even the damned Boomrats ran out. The lag was so bad that the game was nigh-unplayable. Obviously this was a few versions ago.
Romani arma in omnis habent, acerruma in eos, quibus victis spolia maxuma; audendo et fallundo et bella ex bellis serundo magni facti. Per hunc morem extinguent omnia aut occident.

Panzer

He was a though one :D

[attachment deleted due to age]

muffins

Quote from: Panzer on February 17, 2015, 08:02:16 AM
He was a though one :D
Wow. You could stick him in a jar and sell him as "Finely Chopped Steak".

muffins

I get an alert that a colonist needs treatment. I check and find that my militia sniper - equipped with full power armour, devilstrands and an M24 - is being attacked by a psychotic tortoise.

The tortoise managed to bite through the power armour and inflict torso wounds three times. Either this tortoise managed to jump chest high to bite my colonist, or it climbed up my colonist's legs, latched on to the power armour breast plate and just started chomping through the ballistic armour.

The M24 is useless at close ranges so my colonist was probably trying to fend it off with her bare hands.

This came to mind ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCI18qAoKq4

muffins

"Why is this operation taking so long?!?"

*checks doctor*

*doctor is blind and missing an arm*

*facepalm*

milon