Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in Rimworld?

Started by Sepkan, August 06, 2014, 04:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackgreenslade31

My funniest moment in Rimworld was probably when one of my colonists was farming one day, and he suddenly went insane and was attacking my colonists, about 2 seconds after he started, not having killed anyone yet, a raid starts and he is immediately head shot and killed by a pirate. The pirate (It was early game and he only had a pistol and no armor) had pretty much saved us the trouble of killing the psycho + he was knocked out so we captured him. He pretty much replaced the psycho.

Also a time my colony got completely wiped out by like 10 psychotic squirrels  :P

HexCube

Quote from: Shinzy on December 06, 2014, 07:47:44 AM
Quote from: Lost Cause on December 05, 2014, 06:47:17 PMThe best way to avoid ticking off your allies is to not have any ^.^
You'll be better off for it too.

I feel you!

How? What mod? Or photoshop? Seriously? That's awesome. Please tell.

lusername

It's photoshop, obviously. You can tell by the shoopmarks, and the obviously comical "skills". Still hilarious.

Shinzy

Quote from: lusername on March 09, 2015, 06:48:49 AM
It's photoshop, obviously. You can tell by the shoopmarks, and the obviously comical "skills". Still hilarious.
Pretty sure I used Microsoft paint for this one
(can't remember for certain but it opens lot faster so that's usually what I use with simple copy pasting.. Laziness is a bummer sometimes)

BetaSpectre

Built a bunker,
It has one opening to the sky I use to trade.
Whenever I get enemy drops they drop into the EXACT same spot each time.

I thank the RNG Gods for my turret mined trade post. For offers of Charged Rifles, human skin, and meat are always appreciated.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

skullywag

Quote from: BetaSpectre on March 09, 2015, 09:31:06 AM
Built a bunker,

I thank the RNG Gods for my turret mined trade post. For offers of Charged Rifles, human skin, and meat are always appreciated.

Im guessing a8, cuz a9 you can trade under a roof. Incase you didnt know.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Apophis

Quote from: skullywag on March 09, 2015, 01:35:25 PM
Quote from: BetaSpectre on March 09, 2015, 09:31:06 AM
Built a bunker,

Im guessing a8, cuz a9 you can trade under a roof. Incase you didnt know.

However, for receiving goods, you would like a roofless area. Enemies would almost always drop on that.

mrzjadacz

My longsword. It was really heroic, I am sure. Probably next time he will make sword with a  squirrel or muffalo.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Carthege44

Totally unintentional person via home zone  8)

[attachment deleted due to age]
Pinch Point Activate!!!!

Shinzy

Quote from: Carthege44 on March 24, 2015, 06:50:59 AM
Totally unintentional person via home zone  8)

he's drooling and giving you a thumbs up =P fantastic!

Remorium

I once had pirates lay siege to our colony with an incendiary mortar. They eventually proceeded to fall asleep from exhaustion and not only did we successfully steal their mortar shells (alas, if you do, they send in more from drop pods), but they didn't even respond until they got shot when we attacked them.

Needless to say, they all died.

Regret

Quote from: Remorium on March 26, 2015, 08:52:08 PM
I once had pirates lay siege to our colony with an incendiary mortar. They eventually proceeded to fall asleep from exhaustion and not only did we successfully steal their mortar shells (alas, if you do, they send in more from drop pods), but they didn't even respond until they got shot when we attacked them.

Needless to say, they all died.
Huh.
Is it be possible to arrest sleeping hostile people?

Apophis

Quote from: Regret on March 30, 2015, 07:37:31 AM

Huh.
Is it be possible to arrest sleeping hostile people?

I don't think so, but it is very possible to stab them without the others waking up! At least until they decide to assault your colony.

A_Soft_Machine_Man

Coenmcj

"If your import is abrasive or hostile in any way, give us a ring and you'll get your silver back... Guaranteed!*"

Refunds may take between 4 months and 4 years. Consumer descretion is advised.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite