Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in Rimworld?

Started by Sepkan, August 06, 2014, 04:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

kahlzun

Quote from: Coenmcj on August 23, 2015, 07:13:43 AM
Sweet merciful void gods... The tribes... They're just more mechanoids...
I dont get it, sorry..
Look for me on the KSP forums!
Rimworld. The game where getting a cannibal psychopath with bloodlust is a good thing.

FridayBiology

Colony attacked by enraged Hares. I defended force firing colonist at the only gap in my base, One got through the hail of bullets and mauled my only +3 doctor in the face causing mass bleeding. The doctor died later on because of poor medical treatment and my colony feasted on Hare and Rice fine meals for a few months :3
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Cimanyd

"A pack of man-hunting elephants have entered the area. They will roam the region, hunting for humanoid flesh." This sounds more terrifying than wargs!

Fortunately, it looks like a pack of elephants is only two elephants. This should be interesting.
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

Maria

Elephant pack!
A pack of 9 elephants were heading my way, as a peaceful farmer that is quite the challenge! I quickly forced all my men indoors, with them the most of the trained animals. And I let the elephants roam my barn full of chickens and cows. Sad that I could not save them all I watched as I predicted a chicken massacre!

My Chicken breeding had gotten a littlebit out of hand, so I would guess I had about 300 chicks at the time. A couple of turrets wounded the elephants a little bit before they made their way into the chicken barn. But I would never guess the next move!

The chickens KILLED 3 Elephants! Knocked 2 into shock. Some cows joined in and took care of all but two. And the two left were easy enough for my men to gun down.

As I watched the blood bath that was left in my barn, I saw another unpredicted thing happening: My well trained huskies were hauling elephants away! I would never have guessed they had such powers ;) Haha!

JimmyAgnt007

Quote from: Maria on August 26, 2015, 10:11:40 AM
Elephant pack!
A pack of 9 elephants were heading my way, as a peaceful farmer that is quite the challenge! I quickly forced all my men indoors, with them the most of the trained animals. And I let the elephants roam my barn full of chickens and cows. Sad that I could not save them all I watched as I predicted a chicken massacre!

My Chicken breeding had gotten a littlebit out of hand, so I would guess I had about 300 chicks at the time. A couple of turrets wounded the elephants a little bit before they made their way into the chicken barn. But I would never guess the next move!

The chickens KILLED 3 Elephants! Knocked 2 into shock. Some cows joined in and took care of all but two. And the two left were easy enough for my men to gun down.

As I watched the blood bath that was left in my barn, I saw another unpredicted thing happening: My well trained huskies were hauling elephants away! I would never have guessed they had such powers ;) Haha!

Damn, Ive worked with chickens before and I had no idea they were so deadly.  Or that elephants were so frail?

kahlzun

Stunlock. When being melee attacked by more than 3 or 4 things, they cant take an action.
Look for me on the KSP forums!
Rimworld. The game where getting a cannibal psychopath with bloodlust is a good thing.

Maria

Quote from: kahlzun on August 26, 2015, 10:23:31 AM
Stunlock. When being melee attacked by more than 3 or 4 things, they cant take an action.

That would explain it yes! :) Surprisingly amusing to watch :D

b0rsuk

Quote from: kahlzun on August 23, 2015, 08:55:23 AM
Quote from: Coenmcj on August 23, 2015, 07:13:43 AM
Sweet merciful void gods... The tribes... They're just more mechanoids...
I dont get it, sorry..
A tech enthusiast. A proffesional AI programmer. Is a chief of a hostile tribe.

This picture is full of black humor. Can you tell why ?

Panzer

Steve triggered an IED and the raiders got hit by it?

Panzer

No kidding, 24 man-eating muffalos are scary as hell ;D

[attachment deleted due to age]

b0rsuk

Quote from: Panzer on August 26, 2015, 05:48:27 PM
Steve triggered an IED and the raiders got hit by it?
It was a "Colonist calls for help" event. They chased Steve.
Note one of them is carrying a triple rocket launcher. Grigoriy is empty-handed, though. He already used his. It seemed Steve is already doomed. But the rocket hit either one of raiders or a tree! I wasn't looking at the time, I paused as soon as I heard explosions.

The outcome: three raiders dead. One of them was wearing a power helmet. Two had charge rifles. The fourth wasted his weapon. Three more wounded.

And they say skill doesn't matter with Triple Rocket Launcher!

Drakon22

Probably the funniest was when I decided the room in the mountain couldn't be that bad. So I opened it and... Mechanoids! Lots of them! Slaughtered my colony. All that's left is a bunch of skeletons and some beer...

b0rsuk

Quote from: Cimanyd on August 25, 2015, 03:05:07 PM
"A pack of man-hunting elephants have entered the area. They will roam the region, hunting for humanoid flesh." This sounds more terrifying than wargs!

Fortunately, it looks like a pack of elephants is only two elephants. This should be interesting.
If it comes early enough, the pack contains only one creature even if it's a single warg.

Fortunately they weren't trained in door opening!