Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in Rimworld?

Started by Sepkan, August 06, 2014, 04:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blub01

Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

AllenWL

And I was doing so well too....
I wonder how many people will lose the game because of this?

Thane

It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.

StorymasterQ

This is the funniest thing I've seen in the Rimworld forums. And I started it!

Warmth.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Coenmcj

Damn it... I Was sitting 5 years, 10 months. well. time to start again.  :-\
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

forumaccount

Quote from: Piata on August 06, 2014, 11:15:07 PM
I had a colonist who's primary occupation was "pop star". She was terrible at everything but art.

I made her butcher animals and mine ore.
Mine was good at social and art.

It's actually a pretty effective character... make fantastically valuable sculptures, and buy almost any thing you please!
Steam Workshop destroys modding communities. Don't let your town become a megastore's parking lot!

blub01

Quote from: forumaccount on March 17, 2016, 03:02:58 AM
Quote from: Piata on August 06, 2014, 11:15:07 PM
I had a colonist who's primary occupation was "pop star". She was terrible at everything but art.

I made her butcher animals and mine ore.
Mine was good at social and art.

It's actually a pretty effective character... make fantastically valuable sculptures, and buy almost any thing you please!

the only real way of making money, apart from maybe growing devilstrand.
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

Listen1

I had a pirate that was old, had a bad back and a pegleg in their right leg.

His name was Sanji. Coincidence? I think not.

Yitzi

So I was busy getting my mountain basein order, lamenting about how I had far too few colonists to keep up with the work needed (playing with the MVP modpack), when I got a notification of a cargo drop. I knew it was close by, since I heard the noise pretty loudly, so I went over to see it. It dropped strawberry wine, which, while nice, wasn't necessary for me right then. I unforbid it anyways, and left to do some more work. Taking a look outside when I found that my elderly female elephant was pregnant, I found a dead squirrel, an unconscious hare, and my elephants drinking the wine. They were all blackout drunk. The elephants soon fell unconscious.

As if that wasn't enough, one of my colonists was force feeding the pregnant elephant more wine! It soon died. The hare woke up the next day, and puked all over the entrance area of my base. The traders that came by and set up camp there later must've liked that, since they were happy with my hospitality.

After the whole thing, I quit the game. Couldn't handle the randomness, Randy.
I would upload pictures, but while I swear I took screenshots, they weren't in the file.

dareddevil7

The time two of my wargs made love in the freezer

MeowRailroad

I had an okay colony going, when some idiot sappers decided to dig into the mechanoid base, the sappers were destroyed taking a mechanoid with them. Then I had my sniper (currently equipped with cremation molotovs) go against one, she got shot, along with every single person who went to rescue her. At this point only my doctor and a person with the plauge were still conscious. 4 of my colonists lay on the ground next to each other. The mechs left that area to blow up more turrets. I rescued my fallen colonists and provided medical care. I didn't do anything for poor Mark, who was missing all his limbs. There was no point in wasting medicine on him. Had my colony survived, I would have euthanized him, and we might have if it wasn't for that fatally stupid sick person who decided to take a peaceful nap on the grass outside, near the mechs. I had to rescue them, and then I remembered the molotovs. I had the doctor equip them and run over to the closest mech, but he must have not played little league as a kid since he couldn't throw it 5 squares accurately. It caught the base on fire (obviously) and the doctor was quickly shot down and incapacitated. Then, I had the last conscious colonist run in with nothing and melee one of the mechs. (I was desperate.) I actually said aloud, "WHAT?!?!" when the colonist killed the mech with bare hands! I tried to have them get a knife from the storage building, but they were incapacitated by the next mech they ran up to.
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

itzrabiid

Had a thriving Colony that had a massive amounts of food and medicine. Well, That was until my battery room caught fire and took all my stockpiles out with it. I had 5 colonists trying to control the blaze and one by one they all burned alive D:

It ended up destroying half my base and what happens after that? a Raid. ffs.

Long story short my two surviving elderly colonists died a horrible death, watching their friends burn alive and then catching a couple of bullets to the head.

Panzer

So Rubio had a shitty day and just wanted to sit down and grab a bite to eat, when the game even denied him that ;D Goddamn lightning right in the face! What are the odds!

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Chibiabos

New funniest thing ever courtesy Alpha 13 -- a land trader's muffalo got himself drunk on my beer and actually passed out, dropping all the inventory I had just sold to the trader!
Proud supporter of Rimworld since α7 (October 2014)!

Thane

Quote from: Chibiabos on April 10, 2016, 05:07:17 AM
New funniest thing ever courtesy Alpha 13 -- a land trader's muffalo got himself drunk on my beer and actually passed out, dropping all the inventory I had just sold to the trader!

Note to self: give beer to every trader caravan.
It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.