Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in Rimworld?

Started by Sepkan, August 06, 2014, 04:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matthewgareth

This (gonna get funnier the longer i play) (waiting for great great great great great grandkids)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Thyme

How far do RimRelations go? I thought it's over after Grandchild.
I'm from Austria. If I offend you, it's usually inadvertently.
Snowmen army, Chemfuel Generator, Electric Stonecutting, Smelting Tweak

Thyme

I just had exotic goods traders do most of my poison ship. As I'm about to remove the scyther blades for profit, I discover that you can put downed scythers in your ship! Droids will come in handy when my ship crashlands.
It doesn't stop with the cryptosleep sickness, the scyther vomited all over my ship two minutes after I took that screen. Tynan, are you sure those are mechanoids?

matthewgareth

Quote from: Thyme on January 11, 2017, 05:51:02 PM
I just had exotic goods traders do most of my poison ship. As I'm about to remove the scyther blades for profit, I discover that you can put downed scythers in your ship! Droids will come in handy when my ship crashlands.
It doesn't stop with the cryptosleep sickness, the scyther vomited all over my ship two minutes after I took that screen. Tynan, are you sure those are mechanoids?

Cool

yaboitripgaming

Join me on Youtube!!! I'm a new channel so I can talk with everyone and socialize. I'm willing to put subscribers in my game. I'm super interested in building a community that I can kick back and play games with. Rimworld is currently the only game I have posted.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv2yS5X6OX6B1HmVCqb9FTQ

skullywag

Quote from: yaboitripgaming on January 12, 2017, 12:21:30 PM
Join me on Youtube!!! I'm a new channel so I can talk with everyone and socialize. I'm willing to put subscribers in my game. I'm super interested in building a community that I can kick back and play games with. Rimworld is currently the only game I have posted.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv2yS5X6OX6B1HmVCqb9FTQ

This is very offtopic, you have a post in the video section, keep the advertising to that please.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

muffins

protocol47

An enthusiastic miner with no concept of privacy.

b0rsuk

In Alpha16, there must have been some undocumented change about the way pawns heal. I've seen a raider I left to die get up and slowly crawl away.

But the kicker was an escape pod. I saved the game, then returned to the game day later, and scrolled back to base to find someone to do the rescuing. When I scrolled back, I've found a trail of blood leading to the edge of the map. The space refugee got better and left.

Panzer

Thyme

Playing in tundra with Cassandra rough. During early game, I'm still struggling with food, a Thrumbo spawns. Great, not only do I lack the manpower to kill it, I also have to hide my meals inside. *thrumbo self-tame* Neat. Free meat, exactly what I needed. Gotta euthanize it for free xp before it eats any food. One second after the anesthesia hits: *raid* I could've used that meatshield! :@

Some time later, same run: *rare Thrumbo*, a few seconds later *raid*. Can I enrage it to help me beat up the tribals? ... I can ^^

DirectorBright

I just had a level 11 doctor in an advanced medical facility attempt to install a bionic ear.

The "Strong Expert" managed to cut his patient's head off.

I started a new colony after that.
Healer got his legs torn off by hellspawn today, bugs exploded from someones floor, and its been a toxic fallout nuclear winter for the past week. Then a solar flare hit.
Such is life in the rimworld.

Psyra

'I -think- that just means the husky's getting fat and lazy...'

'Suspenders and suspenders. Green and green.'

Brutetal

Well, the very first colony I started had some real trouble recently.
Playing on a flat tempered forest, decided to settle centric. There were some old buildings so I used them as for a start. Left to my first three "houses" was a big, endarked, square-shaped "mountain". After one month I decided to dig the steel out, in comes the ancient danger warning so I left it. And forgot it almost. After four months comes a raid with sappers. I didn't see them, until I got "Fire!" messages spammed in my screen and thought "what the".
Quick check. Oh dear god. They dug into the darn old crypta or whatnot that is and awakened the scyther there.
One of the raiders had an incendiary rifle at him. He set literally the whole crypta in flames. The poor five dudes which were chilling in their pods crawled out, caught fire and were ripped apart by the scyther AND raiders.
They didn't make it. After the flames killed three of the five raiders, the scyther chased the fleeing, heavy injured two that survived and sliced em to pieces. Luckily the scyther was also wounded. One shot from my sniper and he went down.
Went in, took lots of loot and enjoyed the view of the aftermath of the slaughter.
I live this game :)

Thyme

I just had a guy complain about a pawn being kidnapped, but instead of ransom demands firing, the faction leader died and the abducted girl became the new leader. Poor fellow might not get her back.