Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in Rimworld?

Started by Sepkan, August 06, 2014, 04:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

your dad

Spent about a week in real time making a super-farm colony, took my five best growers to the new colony, and I overworked them so much they all died from malnutrition when we had 200+ simple meals in a cooler.
Saturdays are for the boys.

ymc

Screenshots attached.

Yes, that is the edge of the map. Bugger almost made it, and I would never have seen the joke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S580EX1nnYU

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

RyanRim

I posted it in screenshots thread too, sorry I just absolutely forgot about this thread  :P

Basically what is happening on this pic is on my early a16 game when I started animal farm mods and had lots of alpacas, I didn't restrict their movement and no proper yards yet, so they slept where they cared to. this lil guy went to sleep in a temporary meat freezer.

PS This meat was squirrel, not alpaca, otherwise he would've gone through a shock.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

dragonquester

having a whole colony of dogs join my colony out of nowhere... I was almost out of food... I think you can piece this together...

NinjaDiscoJew

Had a jungle colony, and a trade caravan passed by during a heatwave. let's just say most of them died because they were wearing parkas.

mumblemumble

Early on, late first spring / early summer, a colonist who was berserking because in pain and other elements, when its still 3 colonists, no real defenses, and not even a wall...decided to punch a thrombo

The ending of that was bloody.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

RyanRim

Quote from: mumblemumble on May 21, 2017, 02:06:41 PM
Early on, late first spring / early summer, a colonist who was berserking because in pain and other elements, when its still 3 colonists, no real defenses, and not even a wall...decided to punch a thrombo

The ending of that was bloody.

Man I hope that punch was satisfying...

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

ymc

Raiders enter. Raiders begin setting up their little seige base.

A defending raider sees one of my foxes way off in the horizon and lines up a shot. But alas, a rat happens to wander into his path and is killed instantly.

RAT REVENGE! 2 more rats come charging in.

In the ensuing chaos, 1 raider takes a headshot and is now down for the count. There's a couple more wounded, and my team is now in position, just waiting for them to make their mortar(s?).

I don't have that researched yet and they're quite handy.

EDIT: Had to resize image to make room for the second one.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Names are for the Weak

I've got two!

Two of my colonists were getting married. What was supposed to be a joyous day celebrating everlasting love ended with three deaths by mechaniods, as a poison ship landed on the couple in question.

Speaking of marriage, another couple who had survived their wedding were having a pretty stable relationship. However, the husband's father dropped from an escape pod and joined our colony. Within two minutes of getting recruited, he pulled what I like to call a "reverse Freud" and stole his son's wife.

Slimy_Slider

tyriaelsoban

A16 was playing with the Tiberium Rim mod, chronic drug addict (no addiction just utter fascination with drugs, so he may as well be addicted to everything)
Randy doing his usual slather the map with drop pods, happens to drop some smokeleaf down, next thing i see is;
"George is going on a drug binge: Smokeleaf"
Now bear in mind i had some "hard drugs" (wake up, flake, etc) in the fridge because drugs were my best trade item.
No, George wants the weed ... that is not only on the other side of the map in the middle of bum-fu*k-nowhere but, also, this map is 85% infested with Tiberium of various colors, at this point i hadnt learned the merit of subduing annoying colonists with controlled beatings via the assault rifle.

George makes it, get this ... all the way to the weed without becoming infected, smokes a joint, decides hes hungry and comes home.
probably about 30 tiles before he reaches home (the sonic defense perimeter id built), he gets Tiberium poisoning of the head ...
Diagnosis is fatal, George dies 24 hours later.

Names are for the Weak

Quote from: tyriaelsoban on May 27, 2017, 12:18:45 PM
A16 was playing with the Tiberium Rim mod, chronic drug addict (no addiction just utter fascination with drugs, so he may as well be addicted to everything)
Randy doing his usual slather the map with drop pods, happens to drop some smokeleaf down, next thing i see is;
"George is going on a drug binge: Smokeleaf"
Now bear in mind i had some "hard drugs" (wake up, flake, etc) in the fridge because drugs were my best trade item.
No, George wants the weed ... that is not only on the other side of the map in the middle of bum-fu*k-nowhere but, also, this map is 85% infested with Tiberium of various colors, at this point i hadnt learned the merit of subduing annoying colonists with controlled beatings via the assault rifle.

George makes it, get this ... all the way to the weed without becoming infected, smokes a joint, decides hes hungry and comes home.
probably about 30 tiles before he reaches home (the sonic defense perimeter id built), he gets Tiberium poisoning of the head ...
Diagnosis is fatal, George dies 24 hours later.
Now that's dedication.

Two_Bit_Magician

After a muffalo is shot by one of my colonists, who abandons the job before it dies, leaving it bleeding to death, I mark it for hunting so that, in the morning, a hunter might come by and put it out of its misery.

I forgot my hunter had grenades.

My hunter trudges halfway across the map to find the downed muffalo, and with what I can only imagine is a madman's grin, pulls a grenade from their belt, pulls the pin, and drops it on the muffalo...

"A colonist needs treatment"