Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in Rimworld?

Started by Sepkan, August 06, 2014, 04:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickel

So a group of friendlies is visiting, walking around in my bunker, eating my food... you know the drill.

And then another group of friendlies visits, and starts to walk around, eating my food...

Then they both come down the same corridor from different directions, reach a corner at the same time and come face to face. Turns out they weren't friendly to each other.

So for a couple of minutes it's my colonists going

"Guys... do you mind? We're trying to work here..."

"Guys... I know you don't like each other and all but this is OUR bunker and..."

"Guys?"

BetaSpectre

I decided that I really didn't like some of my angsty colonists so I sent one on a mission of GLORY GLORIOUS retribution for daring to not pick up more than 5 wood at a time to build a wall.

So I sent him to encase a rather troublesome fallen space ship part in WOOD. Slowly but surely the colonist labored to encase the mind breaking oOOOHHHHHHH. Don't mind me. As I was typing.

I instructed the rather down fellow to then unconstruct his WORK hehehehhehehehehehhe.

As he labored to press the deconstruct switch on all the walls a miracle appeared. The ship part vanished. Poof without a trace. Nothing was left and nothing could be found.

A miracle indeed my good friends.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

EscapeZeppelin

Quote from: BetaSpectre on September 02, 2014, 10:54:35 PM
As he labored to press the deconstruct switch on all the walls a miracle appeared. The ship part vanished. Poof without a trace. Nothing was left and nothing could be found.

Ha, or you collapsed the roof on it. That seems to be the cleanest way of destroying it in A6

Coenmcj

Quote from: BetaSpectre on September 02, 2014, 10:54:35 PM

Miracle You say? Why would you deny the gift?
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

SubZeroBricks

You want funny? Try go hunting with grenades... enough said...
"The only time you have too much fuel on board is when you are on fire."

SSS

Quote from: SubZeroBricks on September 05, 2014, 04:25:12 PM

Smokey the Bear says only YOU can prevent forest fires. :p

ShootyFace

Quote from: SubZeroBricks on September 05, 2014, 04:25:12 PM

Playing a lot of vanilla Randy lately, having some absolutely insane 50 vs. 50 battles. The natives seem fully capable of obliterating themselves, especially with my current colony.

That said, had marked a bunch of megascarabs and iguanas to be hunted, only to realize a few minutes later I had armed one of my hunters with molotovs to burn a heap of bodies across the map. Was laughing pretty hard watching him try and hunt with the molotovs.

Same colony, picking up after a huge-mongous battle right outside the walls of my base. Saw a yellow '!' amidst a pile of bodies, with friendlies milling about nearby. Sent one of my colonists to capture the downed person, only to get obliterated the second I picked him/her up, seeing as it was one of theirs. Same friendlies had around 30 people in my base when this happened, so not only did the guys outside go red in the face and begin assaulting me, the entire group inside my base started shooting. Instant colony death. Allowed myself a reload after that mess.

"Oh boy, I can finally have my colonists paint the outer wall with Raider blood and hang a sign by the main door that says: "Looking for Donations"
I'm sure that'll make the Raiders feel welcome. :3" ~TheXIIILightning

Andellmere

During one of my colonies I'd mostly been playing the hermit. Subsisting off of stuff grown in a tiny courtyard and just generally not doing anything outside. When I ran out of metal, I naturally went scrolling about for some that was just on the ground and ripe for hauling. And there was a centipede mech on my map. For a moment I panicked, I'll admit. And then I noticed that it was laying on it's side. Incapacitated. 'What the hell?' I think to myself and check to see if I missed an epic battle between my colonists and a mech. Every wound. Every single one. All from tribal weapons. There were no tribal corpses nearby.
Fear the tribals my friends. Fear them.

Reaper

Quote from: SubZeroBricks on September 02, 2014, 09:15:48 AM
Well.. of all the trading ship names I have seen, I found this one hilarious...

I must say though that having that name on a slaver ship is the best.......

Zsword

Oh I wish I got a screenshot of Ian.

The Vatgrown Soldier, Medieval Minstrel. If I remember right, all he could do was... craft I think. Craft and Fight. He was a solo attacker on my base. He ate one bullet, panicked, and ran, so i sadly couldn't keep him. :(

foxxxyk

when a large group of raiders come, but 6 of them get killed before they see my colonists from shooting a turret (crossfire) but then tribals come and wipe out all but three who flee, one dies of blood loss, one starvation, and one a squirrel. two of the survivors were assassins, and iron-willed.

muffins

Big colony in Random Randy. 30-40 colonists. I sell four prisoners who were missing legs. DIDN'T REALISE that the negative thoughts relating to selling prisoners STACKED. -22 right away. Big tribal party bug out and fail to leave. Starvation and rampages leave corpses everywhere. This was right after a big pirate raid so corpses and corpses and corpses everywhere. Then I get a big psychic drone (-25, male) and a battery discharge blows up a wall and sets one of my rose gardens on fire. All the men start to go nuts and both my hospital and prison get filled to overflowing. Two colonists dead so far and most of the men in prison.

Then BIG group from another town decides to visit and hang out in my central courtyard. Did I mention that there was a psychic drone on? Well, they've only just arrived and are already shooting at each other.

It sounds bad but I'm laughing. All I need now is a mechanoid raid. ::)

skullywag

QuoteAll I need now is a psycho squirrel raid. ::)

FTFY.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?