Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in Rimworld?

Started by Sepkan, August 06, 2014, 04:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smasher5523

I once had a prisoner with a chunk of deer meat on his face while he slept, but he ate it.

muffins

Early in a game I had one visitor in power armour and a sniper rifle suffer a mental breakdown in the wilderness. Not wanting my colonists to get shot at, I cancelled all orders on that part of the map and then just forgot about him. At the time I had no power armour and just Lee-Enfield rifles so that one guy was a real threat to my colonists.

I found him later having been beaten into a pulp by a few deer.

A power armoured stormtrooper on a psychotic rampage was taken down by Bambi.

I'm now paranoid about the deer on my map  :-\

BassMonroe

Quote from: muffins on September 30, 2014, 07:01:50 AM
A power armoured stormtrooper on a psychotic rampage was taken down by Bambi.

I was messing around in debug mode yesterday and did 20 deers vs 10 mercs and i made the deers have a psychotic rampage and surprisingly they killed all the mercs only losing 4. They swarmed them and then just did their thing haha

Barley

Makes me want to see more wildlife in the game. Dangerous wildlife. Like a bear or something.

ascdren

Quote from: Barley on September 30, 2014, 11:29:37 PM
Makes me want to see more wildlife in the game. Dangerous wildlife. Like a bear or something.

SEEEriously? we allready have deadly squirrel zerg swarms

Dr. Z

I was in desperately need for an industrial trader and eventually one was hitting my colonie. I send one of my guys to the comms and right at the moment when he reaches the interaction tile, like a millisecond before using it, a solar flare happenes...

Randy is just the biggest jackass in the universe.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Raufgar

Quote from: ascdren on October 01, 2014, 03:40:14 AM
Quote from: Barley on September 30, 2014, 11:29:37 PM

SEEEriously? we allready have deadly squirrel zerg swarms

Not to mention a 20-odd psychotic deer stampede on my defenseless colony (just had the walls put in) courtesy of Randy... who, after my 23 man colony was reduced to 2, dropped off a 40 man raid party that killed my FPS...
Don't be afraid to voice your opinions...

The worse thing that can happen to you is that you'll get your ass capped.

REMworlder

I just watched one of my colonists beat a pirate to death then promptly eat the pirate's fine meal. Five second rule.

Shinzy

My only Cook and Doctor Miriam "Miracle" Clements gets plague, then shortly after she gets Malaria (and the starvation) and I was totally out of any food cause I wasn't paying attention to my stockpiles and I'm all out of medikits and silver too now, so I can't fully treat her

I knew naming her Miracle was just tempting fate =P

Also! Synthread Tribalwear!

Coenmcj

I indoctrinated a raider called "Gay" who was both optimistic and sanguine.

What are the chances of that.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

wooaa

I had one of my colonists get his neck ripped of by a scarab. His body was otherwise undamaged.

Shinzy

Quote from: Coenmcj on October 03, 2014, 09:56:42 PM
I indoctrinated a raider called "Gay" who was both optimistic and sanguine.

What are the chances of that.

Aw If I've learned anything from watching Hearthsone
It's always 50/50
Either it happens or it doesn't

Dr. Z

You know what bad luck is? Starting the game with catarct and getting half his eye eaten up by a crazy Iguana. Say hello to Zeiph, my scientist, craftsman and dotor...who is blind now.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Shinzy

Quote from: Dr. Z on October 04, 2014, 04:59:48 PM
You know what bad luck is? Starting the game with catarct and getting half his eye eaten up by a crazy Iguana. Say hello to Zeiph, my scientist, craftsman and dotor...who is blind now.
That'll make a fine story if you manage to restore his sight =P
He'll probably suffer through plague, malaria and flu and whatever else before that though

wolfman1911

Did I ever mention the time that my underground colony, which had previously withstood raiding parties of significant size, got trampled to death under the hoofs of a herd of psychotic muffalo? They broke down the doors and everything. I figured that was not a worthy end to that colony, so I reloaded and took positions to easily kill the muffalo, only to be wiped out by a horde of psychotic squirrels. It was as if the game had said "You reloaded did you? Was that not a humiliating enough end for your colony? Well then have this!"