Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in Rimworld?

Started by Sepkan, August 06, 2014, 04:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wex

Well, I wanted to test if Alpha 7 got right the bug of resetting relationships at the loading.
So I arrested a lone tribesmen, I saved and I loaded. They are still pissed off.
Good, I think, so I load the previous (when the tribesman appeared, but I didn't arrest him) save, and go on. After a while, I hear the sound of a turret firing..? WTF? Turns out, after the load, they are STILL at war with me?!? (this could actually be a bug, but it was funny!) ;D
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

togt

My favorite colonist was injured yesterday, she recovered quickly though.  Strange to see an injury on her neck: tortoise beak.

StorymasterQ

Quote from: togt on October 07, 2014, 01:55:30 AM
My favorite colonist was injured yesterday, she recovered quickly though.  Strange to see an injury on her neck: tortoise beak.

"Tortoise hickey"? Kinky.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Ragonath

This is a bit awkward.. I only wanted to buy some weapons.

TankaaKumawani

The glitch that allows the wearing of dusters over power armor is rather amusing.  You just have to swap the armor vest for power armor while wearing a duster...and you can mimic the Trenchcoats of Incongruity scene from early in Schlock Mercenary's run.

Shiftyeyesshady

So I had a badass colony. All my colonists were in Power Armor with Power Armor helmets wearing Devilstrand pants, shirts, and dusters. Nearly all of them were cyborgs to some degree. They were packing Charge Rifles and Miniguns.

So I get a psychic wave event, Squirrels gone mad. I draft 8 of my colonists for cleanup duty. They all managed to get incapacitated by an unholy squirrel swarm. I had to draft the entire rest of the colony to rescue them.

No Casualties, but they downed 8 colonists wearing the heaviest armor and the most powerful weapons. Squirrels.

Fernbhoy

omar1ofg

On day 15th my group killed a centipede and a few other inconveniences, sadly i lost 5 people and literally a few hours later i get 3 consecutive events ending with Tynan invading for the finishing blow. Worst of all the last 3  guys are workers not fighters.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Shinzy

Quote from: omar1ofg on October 09, 2014, 11:31:26 PM
On day 15th my group killed a centipede and a few other inconveniences, sadly i lost 5 people and literally a few hours later i get 3 consecutive events ending with Tynan invading for the finishing blow. Worst of all the last 3  guys are workers not fighters.

Incapable of Intellectual, dumb labour, skilled labour, caring, social
Masochist

..That's Tynan allright! ;D

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Borajs

Wex

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

EscapeZeppelin

I had my colonists ferrying gold back to the base when a psychic blast drove the wildlife insane. I lost four colonists to vicious attack monkeys.

skullywag

Quote from: EscapeZeppelin on October 10, 2014, 11:12:09 AM
I had my colonists ferrying gold back to the base when a psychic blast drove the wildlife insane. I lost four colonists to vicious attack monkeys.

that's how it starts, then they start shouting NOOOOOO and blow up the statue of liberty.

Wonder how many alarm bells that sentence set off lol!
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Matthiasagreen

Quote from: EscapeZeppelin on October 10, 2014, 11:12:09 AM

Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...