Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in Rimworld?

Started by Sepkan, August 06, 2014, 04:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorrow

Im very new to this game but...some guy was visiting my settlement and a pirate came in, knocked him out, then picked him up and carried him off.  I couldnt stop laughing.

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

GhotiFish

Sometimes my brain doesn't work right so I try to keep a checklist of stupid mistakes I make to ensure they don't happen again. Allow me to give you my newest one:

13. Make sure at least one of your colonists is able to fight fires.

StorymasterQ

Quote from: GhotiFish on January 11, 2015, 10:37:57 PM
Sometimes my brain doesn't work right so I try to keep a checklist of stupid mistakes I make to ensure they don't happen again. Allow me to give you my newest one:

13. Make sure at least one of your colonists is able to fight fires.

"The potatoes are on fire!"
"Well, put it out, then!"
"No way, you do it!"
"No, you do it!"
"No, you do it!"
ad infinitum...
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

milon

Oops!  :)
It's probably too late, but you can deconstruct burning buildings. Doesn't fix everything, but it can really help sometimes.

Shinzy

well that beats the mortar squad that set itself next to fallen ship part =P

"Let's build the mortars under a roof and also block errybody inside the old cryochamber!" - "Nah, see! Good idea boss!"

Mortar squads - best siege camp locations since alpha 5

Diplomatti

Surviving a few sieges and achient ship crashes out for my colony to get wiped out by a phycic wave that made about 12 squrrials go mad and eventually everyone died of infection :(

The-MathMog

I just got attacked by some raiders. They used molotovs on my turrets in my outer perimeter. One of them hit a boomrat and set it on fire!
The boomrat ran frantically, and ran into my base, crawling over the sandbags and stood right next to one of my colonists.
My first though was "Ohh nooo!".
Then the colonist proceeded to just extinguish the fire, saving the boomrat! :D

I got an animal whisperer in my colony!

chaouki

Quote from: The-MathMog on January 13, 2015, 12:50:33 PM
I just got attacked by some raiders. They used molotovs on my turrets in my outer perimeter. One of them hit a boomrat and set it on fire!
The boomrat ran frantically, and ran into my base, crawling over the sandbags and stood right next to one of my colonists.
My first though was "Ohh nooo!".
Then the colonist proceeded to just extinguish the fire, saving the boomrat! :D

of all the comments in this thread (my favourite by far) this was actually the best one :)

john pretzel

He got back to be in a "calm and submissive state"  ;D

The-MathMog

Quote from: chaouki on January 13, 2015, 01:16:01 PM
of all the comments in this thread (my favourite by far) this was actually the best one :)

Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed it too! I definately found it hillarious right in the moment! I expected the rat to go KABOOM and incapacitate my colonist! Quite a better outcome! ;)

milon

Quote from: john pretzel on January 13, 2015, 10:10:06 PM

He got back to be in a "calm and submissive state"  ;D

Was the colonist named Caesar by any chance?

The-MathMog

Quote from: milon on January 14, 2015, 10:42:51 AM
Was the colonist named Caesar by any chance?
Haha unfortunately not! ;)
"Show dominance! You're the pack leader!"

john pretzel

That Ceaser colonist would have a van with calm and submissive state boomrats that followed him around to pacify other paranoid boomrats  ;D

Therapy lol

It would be fun someone program celebrities to visit colonies like some pawns do ;D