Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in Rimworld?

Started by Sepkan, August 06, 2014, 04:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Quote from: shenzya on January 26, 2015, 07:37:21 AM
Quote from: Bodog999 on January 24, 2015, 02:13:08 PM
@shenzya what mod are you using for those hair models? They look fantastic

-MoreHair
-AnimuHair
-RandomHair

where do I get the randomhairs? they're fabulous!

shenzya

Bodog999

Tnx ;)

EDIT: Cant seem to find the mod anywhere on nexus or here

UnassumingWhiteGuy

A doctor suffered a mental break while she was treating a patient and went from healing him to stabbing him.

monkeystyxx

Doctor with cataracts in both eyes (seems common in Rimworld...) is the last survivor of a sole Scyther drop-pod attack on my already beleaguered colony.

Has the scyther in his sights with the dead hunter's Lee Enfield.

Fires at him.

Knackers a squirrel 4 tiles away.

That was hilarious enough, by the Scyther returns fire and hits a boar (he'd taken significant damage while killing everyone else in the colony, so his aiming wasn't too hot).

Feeling this is a bit pathetic, I decide to charge the Doc at the Scyther for one last hurrah, he get off a punch to the thorax, and the Scyther misses completely. I'm thinking 'surely not?', but alas no. The next Scyther attack destroys Doc's heart.

And so ends the colony, in Last Stand fashion.

jinh86

Pirate attack, I send my best sniper there (full power armor and hyperweave cloth beneath + m24) to shot them down.
1 vs 8, but she's smart, she's fast, she's skilled, she's no mercy for them and kill them all...

...and then something happened. A squirrel got mad on the way back exactly close to her! She has no melee skill and he's too close to avoid the clash. She manage to kill him in 8 hits, but she received at least 12 counter attacks from the lil crazy animal.

"All scratches. I thought."
But then after she got healed I've checked better ~

She was smart, she was fast, she was skilled and she used to have no mercy...now with a Brain 2/10 she's the dumbest entity in the world.

Maybe I'll cryo-crypt her, waiting for a future fix to the brain (no mod run, otherwise I would use the AI core ^^ )

glynstone

A group of pirates arrived to besiege my town.  It was still pretty early, so maybe 12 pirates or so.  They moved into a cave with 7 cryptopods.  I had only one mortor, so I put my guy in there and told him to fire away.  First shot hits one of the pods, and all 7 open with mercenaries laying slaughter to the pirates.  The 2 remaining mercenaries then entered my town and got destroyed by turrets.

ctgill

Be me
Be on colony day unknown
Have a miner with a pessimist trait in the tunnels carving out my new expansion
"Mental break imminent"
"Miner has gone on a rampage!"
"A ceiling has collapsed"
Miner was crushed as he was running towards his fellow miners to do them grievous harm.
My sides reached orbit long before my colonists did.
Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... "This Land.".

OldVamp

I bought 200 food from a trader.
It was winter and the animals around the stockpile ate it all before I could get it hauled to the pantry.
It may be working as intended, but
what was intended is not working.

muffins

I was saving up a TON of gold so that my lvl 16-artistic pop singer "Min" could sculpt yet another masterpiece for the colony, only this time in gold!

Instead some drooling philistine grabbed all the gold and made an awful golden statue with it. Half a ton of solid gold and it's not much prettier than a potted plant.

Still sold it for a ton of silver and 12+ bionic arms, legs, eyes and claws [/evil grin]

Nolic0321

A naked pirate that I easily overtook and joined my colony....literally had nothing on!  Gonna be posting a video on it soon.

milon

^ See the link in my signature (Community Colony).  Ice Sheet biome.  Landed with 3 females, all of them naked.  The first raider was wearing a bunch of hats, and nothing else.  Creeeeeepyyyyy!  Made a story out of it.  ;)

postm00v

I had a visitor who had a maximum temperature tollerance of 15 degrees. When he entered the map he immediatly suffered a heatstroke (outside temperature was 40ish degrees).

I suddenly noticed he made a beeline for my walk-in freezer, and decided to randomly stand in a pile of potatoes. I laughed way harder then I should have.

SlimeCrusher

Just happened to me, i was playing on randy random and then some tribals appear and decide to attack after a while. A few moments after, some raiders appeared wich also decided to wait. After defeating the tribals, the raiders started attacking, i waited a while until they broke my main door, in the same time, they break my prision door, and a prisioner tries to escape, i quickly build a door (after defeating the raiders), and when im about to arrest the prisioner, i see that she was being beaten by megascarabs, wich also knock out the guy who was going to rescue her. I kill the megascarabs with 2 other colonists, and then i wonder "I don't remember seeing any warning that megascarabs went psychotic...", i decide to switch my camera to the only cryptosleep casket building in the map for some reason... And i see this:

Atleast i have 5 new prisioners :D
edit: from wich 2 survived and made it inside the colony :D

milon

LOL, yup!  Just had this happen last night.  The raiders busted some pods open on their way to my base.  The ensuing swarm made the raiders give up and run away.  My single turret (new colony) mopped up what remained of the swarm, and I got a prisoner and some shiny armor & weapons out of it.  ;D