medical tending bug

Started by Ruisuki, May 05, 2020, 06:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruisuki

so whenever i tend someone it doesnt show the bandage and it keeps trying to tend over and over again, regardless of effectiveness. I took 20 medicines with me while on caravan and seeing as i no longer have any, im assuming it wasted them all trying to tend the colonist with a flu while we were traveling. What mod could affect this? I thought common sense might be the one but its still happening. I dont have field tending, other than maybe the rimkit mod?

Canute

If you don't see any error's while the pawn doing that, it is impossible to say.
I don't think any mod want to have such behavior.
Use the quickstart feature to create a test colony, place some beds with godmode and spread some flu (incident or hediff) look if that happen on a new colony too.
If that happen, disable mods and try it again.

Ruisuki

the only logs im getting when the tending is complete is

Em Verse.Pawn_EquipmentTracker
Verse.Log:Message(String, Boolean)
MoreThanCapable.MoreThanCapableMod:HasWeapon(Pawn)
MoreThanCapable.Pawn_WorkTagIsDisabled:Prefix(WorkTags, Pawn)
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<WorkTagIsDisabled_Patch1>?-318996480::WorkTagIsDisabled_Patch1>(Pawn, WorkTags)
Verse.AI.JobDriver_Wait:DMD<DMD<CheckForAutoAttack_Patch0>?-260162048::CheckForAutoAttack_Patch0>(JobDriver_Wait)
Verse.AI.JobDriver_Wait:<MakeNewToils>b__3_0()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DMD<DMD<StartJob_Patch2>?89310464::StartJob_Patch2>(Pawn_JobTracker, Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef, Nullable`1, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DMD<DMD<EndCurrentJob_Patch2>?-82336768::EndCurrentJob_Patch2>(Pawn_JobTracker, JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:EndJobWith(JobCondition)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:CheckCurrentToilEndOrFail()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:JumpToToil(Toil)
Verse.AI.<>c__DisplayClass0_0:<Jump>b__0()
RimWorld.<>c__DisplayClass7_0:<MakeNewToils>b__1()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DMD<DMD<DriverTick_Patch1>?427700992::DriverTick_Patch1>(JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch3>?469737600::Tick_Patch3>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch2>?857991680::Tick_Patch2>(TickList)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

======================
Fernand Verse.Pawn_EquipmentTracker
Verse.Log:Message(String, Boolean)
MoreThanCapable.MoreThanCapableMod:HasWeapon(Pawn)
MoreThanCapable.Pawn_WorkTagIsDisabled:Prefix(WorkTags, Pawn)
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<WorkTagIsDisabled_Patch1>?-318996480::WorkTagIsDisabled_Patch1>(Pawn, WorkTags)
RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:SocialFightChance(InteractionDef, Pawn)
RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:CheckSocialFightStart(InteractionDef, Pawn)
RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:DMD<DMD<TryInteractWith_Patch2>?-1670956544::TryInteractWith_Patch2>(Pawn_InteractionsTracker, Pawn, InteractionDef)
Hospitality.Harmony.TryInteractRandomly:Replacement(Pawn_InteractionsTracker, Boolean&, Pawn, List`1, Int32)
RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:DMD<DMD<TryInteractRandomly_Patch1>?2045169664::TryInteractRandomly_Patch1>(Pawn_InteractionsTracker)
RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:InteractionsTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch3>?469737600::Tick_Patch3>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch2>?857991680::Tick_Patch2>(TickList)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

looks like ill try reordering fluffys work tab and more than capable

Ruisuki

Yeah that didnt work.... i was afraid of having to reload every mod on/off, specially since it takes 20 mins each time to load and im running close to 250 mods. Regular wounds have always been able to be tended, but not diseases like gut worms/flu/fibrous mechanites.

Canute

The mod you see at the error msg. i use all too and don't have such a problem.
Since you got problems with diseases, you should look at medical mods.

Some side hint, since you have long loading times, did you allready looked into RimPy modmanager/sorter ?
That is an offline tool, which allow you to modify the modlist before you start Rimworld. It is very handy sometimes.

Ruisuki

Yeah thats what I ended up doing. I moved all the mods that i suspected even had anything to do with medical as far up in my modlist as I could. Off the top of my head that was: medical tab, pharmacist, Medical Dissection, Medical Supplements and RBSE...that seems to have done the trick. I may have the occasional invisible pawn when i start a caravan but its a minor bug in comparison....at least loading every time and undrafting afterward seems to ward that off well enough.

And thank you for that sorter info. Im using fluffys but an offline tool like that sounds like it would save me not only time but a lot of frustration!