Manhunter opening doors

Started by Apostolos, May 12, 2020, 11:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apostolos

I just had a mad cobra walk right in to my house while my toon was sleeping. The game specifically said to stay inside since manhunters will only attack doors if they see someone walk in one.  My toon was asleep when the cobra was on the far side of the map, but it still just walked straight to the door, somehow opened it and bit him on the arse.

playing Royalty DLC

Canute

Hi,
could you please include the excact version number you are playing ? At the mainscreen or when you press ESC to get the menu you see it  top left (1.1.2xxx).

You are right manhunter animals shouldn't be able to open doors and normaly that worked fine so far.
Do you have maybe errors (red text) at the log window ? To open the log window you need to enable developer mode at the option then with the top left icon you open it.
When you got error, please include the complete logfile (read the sticky if you don't know where you can find it).

Apostolos

1.1.2624 is the version #

I had left the save file right when the cobra mad animal message came up.  After loading the save file and turning on the log window I did not see any red text anywhere (had verbose turned on).  After animal attacked the toon, I paused and clicked the "share logs" button in case that helps.

https://gist.github.com/1d595ec47d9fb9110f1fec6e52dc4411   

Above is URL sent to clipboard. If you want, I can go over the instructions to upload a save file as well. (I just hurriedly posted the msg without really going over the upload instructions at first)

Canute

Last question, the doors they could open are they build by yourself or did you takeover them from ruins ?
I think there was something with ruin doors that these can animal's open.

Apostolos

Ah.. that was it. Thank you sir, I had missed clicking the claim on the door tile after building it into my first hut.