[1.1.2624] Abnormally fast filling in the entertainment

Started by zxxzzxxz, May 12, 2020, 12:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zxxzzxxz

[Used Google Translate]

When a pawn wants to have fun, it goes and has fun, but with the statues it happens very quickly. the scale is filled from 0% to 100% in just 0.2 hours.

ison

Could you upload the savefile? Maybe some mod affects it?

zxxzzxxz

[Everything is translated using Google Translator, so many things can be very poorly translated]

Alas, unfortunately I can't post it anymore, since I completely deleted the game, along with the saves.

It became unbearable to play with 20 pawns and 30 pets, playing already 3/4 of normal speed, and as raids come with 150+ pawns, it gets even worse - already less than 1/3 of normal speed. (1.1M colony value)

I will add here some comments on the logic of the game, since there is no desire to start a new topic. = (

* Pawns during the attack go on the assault on a free path, if any. But at the same time, if they take to flight, then they go the shortest way, even if they have to break five doors that they previously ignored.

* Pawns that have received the "Insult everyone in a row" stall junk with beds. As I understand it, in order for a pawn to be able to scold someone, it must stand close to it from the sides and is on an empty square. And when a pawn sleeps and they try to insult it, often the target switches to insult many times. Since the sleeping pawn is surrounded on the sides (example: on the left and front there is a part of a double bed, on the back is a wall, and on the right is a nightstand).

* Pawns that have received the "Arrange Escape" / "Desire to Kill" disruption can be quickly bypassed by locking him or his target in the room by building a wall. And if a pawn cannot find a new goal, a nervous breakdown immediately subsides. I propose a solution: a) The pawn does not frustrate its disruption until it succeeds or time runs out. b) The pawn will break the barriers on the already paved path, if the former only path to the goal has become unavailable, and there are no other goals. c) I have a breakdown on another, for example on "Rage"

* I think it is worth combining snow removal and dirt cleaning into one task, so that what is closer is removed. And prohibit snow removal during snowfall (or just shallow). Since these problems usually lead to the fact that the pawn during the snowfall, generally ceases to remove something, trying to forever clean its yard. Thus, the pawn makes an absolutely useless task.

* Mode of construction on top of rocks / trees, prohibit their extraction to builders who do not have these types of work assigned. For the function is useless when all the struts wait until one of the digs with a digging skill of 0 digs something to build a wall.

* The mode of setting drawings to the place of the destroyed, should be done differently. Drawings are always better put, but a switchable setting is better to be responsible for whether they are enabled or disabled by default.

* Prohibit pawns from performing the task far away with the "Anything" schedule, if by the time she starts to execute it, her lines will fall below the threshold, which immediately sets the task of "eat / sleep / play." Since when you try to build / get / collect something in the distance, it is often for several days, watching the pawn come running, does 1 of the same task of 100 and immediately runs back to the base "recharge".

* Change the priority for builders to "first bring" / "then build", so that there are no situations when 1 builder brings resources 10 far away, and after 9 builders run to build one at a time over a long period of time.

* I think something needs to be done with clusters to protect against psionics. For example, a psi-suppression field generator, like a field generator from bullets and mortars. Since one psionic with invisibility and grenades can destroy any cluster, with minimal risks, be punished.

* Also, the wave of rage is too strong ability, as it makes it easy to deal with large waves. I think that it is necessary to slightly change the principle of rage, for example, to prohibit the allied units, start attacking those who are in a state of rage, until he attacked him. There is also sometimes the consequence that even though the rage subsided, but the unit was not affected by this ability, continue to attack the allied unit unilaterally. Usually this is often manifested with mechoidoids.

* Energy spear has a very short range, less than a machine gun. Making it thereby for a developed player, almost useless. It is not possible to shoot normally from it when this pawn begins to be fired from many other more long-range guns.

* Quests with rewards in the form of resources require adjustment, they are given too much. The award of 3000 mash, too well covers the needs of almost a year in advance. I think this is completely wrong.

* Rewards between different types of quests should be made adaptive, that is: if a certain type of quests is constantly taken and executed (or very quickly, if there are any internal metrics), then for future similar quests, it is worth reducing the reward. And vice versa, if a certain type of quests is often not taken, then it is worth offering more in the future as a reward.

* There is still a bug with jelly insects, when a pawn gets a nervous breakdown "gluttony", then if there is jelly on the map and the path to it, then it doesn't matter if there are bugs or other danger there or not.
This leads to the fact that starting a game on a map with caves means that if you do not resort to an urgent blocking of all passes to this jelly, the pawn having received this stall goes stupidly to die. And the second problem is that a pawn in the disruption "gluttony" forcedly removes the ban on eating goals, although there is no point in doing this, and this also leads to the fact that other pawns also go without the player's knowledge to interact with jelly or other food (transfer / eating), leading to sad consequences and to accusations against the game, especially among novice players.

* Pawns who have come to the aid of the quest, at death, are sometimes credited to full members of the player's faction, marking them as dead settlers and corresponding further interaction with them.

* Large raids from transport capsules - 50+ pawns, they give out too much scrap metal in the sediment, sometimes it reached 2k steel from the raid, which I think is somehow not right. This is no longer a problem for the faction, but some gifts.