[1.1.2609] Can't accept guest royal quest with a title holder in cryptosleep

Started by parasocks, May 16, 2020, 04:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

parasocks

See image:

https://imgur.com/a/ObH655g

Toni is my colonist in cryptosleep with a serious brain injury.

Unless I'm expected to always keep a big royal room at the ready for years at a time while they cryptosleep?

I feel like cryptosleep should just satisfy all royal requirements maybe

Canute

Hi,
i think you missunderstand the quest.
Uscse is a Count, and you don't have any room that fit for a Count (picture).
That is why you can't accept the quest and not because your royal is at cyrosleep.
And don't forget to get proper sleeping rooms for the 2 praetor too.

And don't forget the food requirement, if he don't get his lavisch meals he will get unhappy very fast.

parasocks

Hey thanks,

I made a suitable free bedroom for the incoming Count Usces, but it still wants me to have an available bedroom for my pawn Toni whose been in cryptosleep for a long time now.

https://imgur.com/a/cZTZNgY

Seems silly to keep an empty bedroom for royal pawns in cryptosleep I think.

Thought I could steal someone's room real quick as an easy work around, but it just adds their name to the list of people who I need to satisfy in order to accept the quest (and doesn't satisfy the person in cryptosleep's issue either)

Canute

Praetor Toni is your pawn at the cyrosleep ?
But he is still part of your colony and got an assigned bedroom.
And once you got a healer mech serum he come out of the casket anyway and you need to give him a proper bedroom anyway.

But the Dev's need to decide if that is intended that all your royal's need to be satisfied to accept royal quests or not.
You know Royal's can be special at many ways! :-)

ison

Hmm, maybe we should ignore pawns in cryptosleep when it comes to quest requirements.

parasocks

Their bedroom should be the cryptosleep casket while they're sleeping. Otherwise you could have a big fancy idle bedroom for years on end, and can't accept certain quests

Nowhere