I fricking love this game

Started by crowman, May 23, 2020, 06:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowman

I really do and this isn't coming from an inebriated state of mind, I think. There aren't enough words in the english lexicon to describe how hard I enjoy every single day under Randy's supervision, unless you count the Vickers hardness test. Hell, if I were to describe my day to day activities from waking up in the morning to whatever it is Cindy does at 3pm after she gobbles down 13 portions of meat this entire sub would be demonetized, and who am I to complain about the impurities in my settlement's genetic pool when all I tell them to do is grow the same strain of wheat that eventually gets wiped out by either the plague or an entire armada of mechanoids. I think we could all learn a bit from Cindy over there. She's living the life. And so are David, Jonathan, Alex, Jeff, Christopher, Danny, Liam, Noah, William, James, Oliver, Benjamin, Lucas and Elijah.

So thank, you, Tynan Sylvester for bringing forth unto this mortal realm a simulation unlike no other. Unless you count real life being a simulation inside Elon Musk's left lobe because god knows how and for whatever reason he decided to name his kid with SHA-256 in mind. I get that IP law is scuffed but going out of your way to copywrite your own son's mind from the lizard people seems like a bit of a stretch. I know for a fact those guys don't have enough food to get to my settlement in time before getting suicided.