Fixed: Ludeon.com Not reflecting Backstory in Game status

Started by Pythos, May 28, 2020, 11:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pythos

I posted this same issue in the Creative Rewards forum, but it has been a few months with no reply from a staff member.

I purchased the Backstory in Game package back in 2013 and i have been unable to log in with the Backstory in Game Reward teir on the webpage.
I have been unable to submit my Backstory for the game. The game was purchased on Ludeon, and up until the steam release, i received updates to the game from SendOwl, then switched over to steam.

I still have the emails from when I purchased the game and would like my account to reflect the Backstory in Game reward so that i can submit my backstory.

Pythos

I solved this issue, though it took nearly 2 months of troubleshooting (while moving) and getting no answers to fix.

If you transferred your game TO steam, do not use the steam account/steam key activation.
This will do nothing but log you in with no rewards. If you purchased off of steam, even if you transferred it to steam, log in with your E-Mail.

Even if your Email is the same that Steam uses for your account, apparently when you log in to Ludeon, it seems to stick with your user name rather than your email address.

If support would like to clarify the issue, or fix the steam / steam activation log in, that would be wonderful.