[1.1.2654] Some items unavavilable to add to caravan inventory.

Started by csaunders4z, June 06, 2020, 03:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

csaunders4z

Circumstances:
I needed to provide 3 Pump Shotguns for a quest. Had 3 Pump Shotguns (non-biocoded) in base inventory -- two scavenged IIRC, a third manufactured. Royalty is installed and active.

What happened:
When creating my caravan, I observed that only two (2) Pump Shotguns are available to add to the caravan.

Expected: Three (3) Pump Shotguns are available to add to caravan.

Repro:
1. Load save game
2. Observe three (3) Pump Shotguns (non-biocoded) are in camp inventory
3. Open World map
4. Select base, create Caravan
5. View Items. View Pump Shotguns. Observe that only 2 are available to add to the caravan's inventory.

Verified the bug (again) by creating a new, separate storage area just for non-biocoded Pump Shotguns, and confirmed three exist while only two are available to be added to a caravan.

Log and savefile attached.

Canute

Very curious, you got 2 x shotgun normal 76% and 1x shotgun normal 100%.
But the 100% don't get show up at the caravan menu.
An dev need to take a look self, why this happen.

tertius

Observed similar issues as well. I cannot tell what makes items unlisted in the caravan inventory. Two times I wanted to add a bunch of simple meals for the road, but they weren't listed.
- I looked at the storage container, they were there, in the container. Still unlisted for the caravan inventory.
- I extracted them from the container and dropped them on the floor. Still unlisted.
- Drafted the colonists, undrafted, still unlisted.
- Checked if some pawn has some operation queued for that meal stack, but there was none. Still unlisted.
- Waited a few game minutes, and now they were listed and I was able to continue with equipping the caravan.

LWM

Canute

They were unforbid. I forbid them for a few ticks, unforbid and immidatly start a caravan.
Created another high priority stockpile just for them, they got all hauled to that.
The 3. shotgun never show up at the caravan screen.

ison