How do I troubleshoot pink block graphic (only head visible)

Started by ProfZelonka, June 13, 2020, 08:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfZelonka

If I select the colonist (or visitor/raider) with the issue, in RPG inventory tab I can see everything except the head. The head is invisible. Same in the colonists portraits at the top of the game - no head. But in the game only the head is visible with a pink block under it.

This doesn't happen at the start of the game but after a bit into play through.. At first 1 colonist got it, then another, now my visitors/raiders are getting it. Humans only tho, all alien species are fine..

It is not any of the clothing/headgear. I tried removing all of it on multiple colonists.

How do I find out which mod could be causing this or troubleshoot it? No errors on the dev log as I'm playing.

*edit: I just got a transport pod crash event and the human is entirely a pink blob, invisible in RPG inventory tab. I can't see the body even lol just the entire thing is invisible and shows up as a pink block. But blood still overlaps the injured pink blob. lol

Canute

Hi,
RPG inventory don't add/change anything to the displayed grafic's so you can ignore it.
When the pink don't come from an equiped appareal, then from the race or bodytype.
But you mention the pod crash was a human and got pink, it is either appareal or bodytype.
Same for appareal, since you striped them allready.

Do you got any mod that change the bodytype ?
In the future it can't hurt when you add the hugslib logfile to such question/report, that include the modlist and logfile.

ProfZelonka

You hit it on the head! Thank you! It IS a body type issue.

I realized that I wasn't getting errors because the errors for this are only shown at the load of the game. Closing Rimworld, turning on dev mode, and loading the save, produces the errors for the textures.

Problem in this case is with the mod called Children and Pregnancy.
Logs: https://gist.github.com/ea3291ad1a8d3ebdd62a8691db8bc3b4