[Mod Request] Stockpile Logic

Started by Holvr, June 14, 2020, 05:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holvr

Not as much a "request" as a question: Is there a mod out there, that allows for any (the more the better) of the following changes to stockpiles?

- Setting a max cap on the stockpile: If something stacks up to 50, but I only ever want to keep 10 items of that kind there, I would love to be able to set a cap that'd disallow storing more than 10 at a time.
- Setting a minimum cap: If you have less than X of a specified item, issue a haul job to bring more in.
- Take from/give to a specified stockpile: To set up "relay" hauling networks, without needing to mess with priorities and colonists' allowed areas, it'd be grand to just force stockpiles to interact with specific stockpiles and nothing else.

And yeah, I know I can achieve some of the goals by using Industrial Rollers, or - as mentioned before - messing heavily with allowed areas and stockpile priorities, but that comes with a slew of annoyances of its own, thus my question - is there a mod out there that'd provide the desired functions? Preferably for 1.1.

Thank you kindly.