Can't do anything when playing (can't build, do stuff, etc.)

Started by Arkarus, June 15, 2020, 06:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkarus

https://gist.github.com/425b5298b7fa6dae3c2914d759e0ca51

I can't do anything when I'm playing (like ordering my pawns, building, any actions besides moving around the map, etc.), the text boxes don't disappear, my mod load order is messing up meh brain, **help**.

Canute

Hi,
i can't say anything about your textbox problem, because the log you made is before you even load the safegame.
But you allready have many errors after startup. You should work on these.

QuoteMod Dinosauria: targetVersion field is obsolete, use supportedVersions instead.
Youi should delete/unsubscribe old version mods from your mods folder, even when you don't activate them, rimworld browser throw them these errors and increase the loading times.

You should try to read the erros like
QuoteError while instantiating a mod of type StartupImpact.StartupImpact: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: Patching exception in method null ---> System.ArgumentException: Undefined target method for patch method static System.Boolean StartupImpact.Patch.ModContentPackReloadContentm__1::Prefix(Verse.ModContentPack __instance)
sometimes it give you a hint about the mod, look for updates,ask the mod author/discussion but better don't use a mod that throw out errors.

Other errors like
QuoteXML error: <stringDelimiter>-</stringDelimiter> doesn't correspond to any field in type GraphicOverlay. Context: <overlayFront><graphicDataDefault><graphicClass>Graphic_Single</graphicClass><drawSize>2.5</drawSize><drawRotated>false</drawRotated></graphicDataDefault><allVariants><li><texPath>Things/Pawn/Animal/Saddles/AA_GroundRunner-_south</texPath></li><li><texPath>Things/Pawn/Animal/Saddles/AA_GroundRunner2-_south</texPath></li><li><texPath>Things/Pawn/Animal/Saddles/AA_GroundRunner3-_south</texPath></li><li><texPath>Things/Pawn/Animal/Saddles/AA_GroundRunner4-_south</texPath></li><li><texPath>Things/Pawn/Animal/Saddles/AA_GroundRunner5-_south</texPath></li><li><texPath>Things/Pawn/Animal/Saddles/AA_GroundRunnerW-_south</texPath></li></allVariants><stringDelimiter>-</stringDelimiter><offsetDefault>(0,0,0,0)</offsetDefault></overlayFront>
you could identify the mod when you do a search about a keyphrase at the mods folder, in this case i would search for "AA_GroundRunner".

Ofcouse you could do the long way, deactivate all mods, then reactivate them at small batches and check the log each activation.