[mod haul & stack]pawns hauling items from two zones distinctly

Started by Boloss31, June 16, 2020, 10:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boloss31

hi lots of my pawn haul items from a stack form one zone to another stack from another zone. For example i have a big zone of loading (inclunding rocks) but i create a smaller zone with a puller that only allows rocks. So the pawns spend their time from one zone to the other loading unloading, even if i put hauling to 9.

Boloss31

so here i made a brewery station next to the big zone of stack. There's a small zone to receive hops (and rice, was trying saké) but the problem is "leslie takes from the small zone the hop put it back to the greater zone which is immediatly sent to the small zone by the extractor. What shall I do?Forbid the hops in the big zone?

Canute

The problem is, you use a mod to increase the stacksize.
So you await that basicly anything get stored at these small (prolly 1x1) stockpile.
But the game reserve the target when a pawn want to take something and when a pawn want to drop something.
This reservation process prevent other pawn's to drop at the same stockpile too.

Try following, do another 1x1 stockpile next to it, but with less priority then the neightbour but higher then the greater zone.
So the pawn would place the 1 unload to the high priority, the 2. to the neightbour stockpile, the 3. at the high priority again.