[mod industrial rollers]Bug the grass won't move on to the stockpile

Started by Boloss31, June 18, 2020, 08:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boloss31

Hi . Now that I remove the pusher from the angle on the left, chunk come from the junkyard(A) without doing anything and do a circle : they move all around and are drawn into the junkyard with the puller on the right(A'). I don't know how the chunk go onto the rollers at the A spot. And most of the time, items needed to the butcher board on the right (B-here hay grass, but it could be snakesea, snails) are stopped from moving always as the same place (B'), where the grass is on the pic. I have no problem with settings for the different zones, don't know what's wrong, no problem of electricity, all roller's piece in the same way...
I can't find any documentation about industrial roller, the mod, is it stuffed with bugs?on discord they say no bug
it must come from me
anyway thanks for reading.

Canute

QuoteI can't find any documentation about industrial roller,
Did you even try to take a look at the mod topic ?
I think since you never post there i think you didn't
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=26967.0
There are some nice pic's a the first posting and even a link to a auto. kitchen tutorial.

Mosttimes it is a question about the storage settings of the pusher/pullers and stockpiles.
Before you build around with resources, you maybe should experient arounds with a test colony and developer mode, so you can place stuffs with god mode, spawn resources and test out if that work's like you want.
Ofcouse if it didn't work at all, it still could be a mod conflict, then you should try out the same like before with only Ind. roller mod active.

Boloss31

thanks canute for that instructive documentation. I found a way to move the hay grass. in fact it s located on the corner bottom left of the zone "junkyard" i shortened that zone so that the hay grass is not on the zone any more and tadam...it works