can't control colonist

Started by BGK, June 19, 2020, 06:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

I had no problems with  my modded rim world till this morning for some reason i can't control/draft my colonist. i didnt add anything since the day before but now it won't let me draft them. IDK what to do or what the problem is.

BGK

Ive done everthing i could to try and fix this character idk what else i can do. ive killed her and brought her back to life, taken her prisoner, sent her on a caravan. like its only the one character idk how no one else could be effected. at this rate ill just have to start over which i really dont wanna have to do

Canute

There is a rare event that a pawn give up and leave your colony or become wild men.
When you can't draft a pawn, he either got a mental state or don't belong to your colony anymore.

BGK

if that was the case then when i arrest him and recruit him again the draft button would have come back. The character is fine no mental problems no events triggered. just doesn't want to be draftable now.
this is the log spam if anyone can read it
https://gist.github.com/270869e7cb501f6fd3b52e7bd931ba3a

Canute

Yep, there is a repeating error
"null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture"
Something can't be drawn. That could be the reason that the draft button don't get visitble anymore at these pawn.
I saw an error above about Psi
"Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at Other/ClassTextures/PsiMark in any active mod or in base resources."
That could Psitech or Psionic from Rim of magic.

I think that pawn got a bad combination of buttons from different mods.

Btw. you have alot of error's at rimworld startup.
Hint: you should check your mods if they are at the right order.