[A12d] EdB Interface Mods - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonholtz

Quote from: EdB on February 19, 2015, 12:27:41 AM
Just a preemptive update: I am working on converting to alpha 9.  It looks like it's going to be a fairly painful update--there are a ton of changes that need to be made.  It will probably be at least few days before you can expect a release.
NP for me I was going to wait a few days before switching to A9. give the mod's a few day to update.  ;D TY

Spare74

Just a preemptive update: I am working on converting to alpha 9.  It looks like it's going to be a fairly painful update--there are a ton of changes that need to be made.  It will probably be at least few days before you can expect a release.

Np take your time, the real question is: when is Ty gonna include your mod in the vanilla game :)

MagnAxiom

You are the man!! I played a bit last night on Alpha 9 without EbDInterface, and it was painful!!!  Totally revolutionized my experience with the game!

Rock5

I'm playing an initial game vanilla with very minimal mods. The one thing I'm really missing is the extra items that appear when you select objects.

• When an object is selected, buttons are available for commands that normally only appear in the "Orders" menu.  For example, when a Muffalo is selected, a "Hunt" button appears; when a rock chunk is selected, a "Haul" button appears; etc.
I'm really surprised this wasn't added to vanilla. It's such an obvious choice to include.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

ManWithNoName

Quote from: Rock5 on February 20, 2015, 09:24:25 AM
I'm playing an initial game vanilla with very minimal mods. The one thing I'm really missing is the extra items that appear when you select objects.

• When an object is selected, buttons are available for commands that normally only appear in the "Orders" menu.  For example, when a Muffalo is selected, a "Hunt" button appears; when a rock chunk is selected, a "Haul" button appears; etc.
I'm really surprised this wasn't added to vanilla. It's such an obvious choice to include.

Agree i keep selecting animals and pressing "o" doh!

Asfalto

Ty, implement this! (and pawns state icons too!)
Copypasting storage infos.

It's KILLER to do it manually.

monkeystyxx

I forgot I had this mod installed. When I started a new A9 game, I immediately noticed I no longer had this mod installed. :'(

It really is that good. :p

eddyvegasgames

Yes, it improves the entire game, like, 21%. It's painful to play without it.

Thank you for your work EdB.

Runoke

Keep up the good work. A9 for me, awaits your improvements.
It's just not the same without the EdB Stamp.

TheSilencedScream

I'm spoiled at this point.

Beyond public testing A9, I just can't get myself to play RimWorld without your UI (and, to a lesser extent, Prepare Carefully). This isn't meant to be a "Hurry up so I can play" comment, as much as it is a, "I really appreciate all your hard work and think your mods should be integrated into the core game."

Keep it up, EdB - you're appreciated. :)
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

ManWithNoName

Have to agree makes the game more enjoyable thanks for the hard work you put into it. =)

Vonholtz

Quote from: TheSilencedScream on February 20, 2015, 07:06:49 PM
I'm spoiled at this point.

Beyond public testing A9, I just can't get myself to play RimWorld without your UI (and, to a lesser extent, Prepare Carefully). This isn't meant to be a "Hurry up so I can play" comment, as much as it is a, "I really appreciate all your hard work and think your mods should be integrated into the core game."

Keep it up, EdB - you're appreciated. :)
LoL yep I am in the same boat game seem less with out your mods. But it is ok there a few other mods I feel the same way about and some of them might not be updated at all. So I can wait to.  8)

ProBro

Same here.   Unlikely to play A9 until UI and Prepare mods are out.    These should be part of the standard Rimworld game, IMO.    Thanks for all the effort!

Clibanarius

Agreed, I just can't handle needing to randomize the perfect (or at least mildly acceptable) group of colonists at the start each time I embark. Starting with only 3 colonists is also a bit of an annoyance that I like EdB's Prepare mod for fixing.