[A12d] EdB Interface Mods - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Etherdreamer

How different is the game without this mod,  I keep clicking things waiting for the options and they don´t appear..  :sadpanda:

TheSilencedScream

With all the changes in A9, I suspect this mod might take the longest to update for EdB.
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

EdB

Quote from: TheSilencedScream on February 21, 2015, 02:35:13 AM
With all the changes in A9, I suspect this mod might take the longest to update for EdB.

You suspect correctly.  I'm working on it, but the nature of mod makes it a tedious process, and it unfortunately just takes a long time.

I appreciate the patience and kind words from everyone!

Enjoyment

Take your time, EdB, I know your mod is much complex that most others, so there can be no "ASAP". I allways lost two or three colonies, before understanding all of the new alpha's mechanics, and for that moment your mod is usually done)
And thx for your work, man.
English is neither my native lang nor my strong side...

Cryonist

This should be made part of the original game! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to get the updated version. I miss my colonist bar sooo much!

akiceabear

EdB - eagerly awaiting the new version and appreciate that it takes time to do properly.

A small request for a future update - is it possible to hotkey the interface buttons in the bottom right of the screen? In particular, I'd love to have the beauty overlay assigned to a key, but all would be great... just a suggestion :)

rakkaus

Hi EdB, i would like to suggest a feature related to stockpiles. Would be nice if we could save presets with what resources we want to have on/off soo we can carry them from colony to colony easely.

MisterLock

Hope you do get this working by the end of the weekend,beside this,your prepare carefully mod and project armory are the only mods I am still waiting on to start playing alpha 9,most of the others are up to date.And I'd like to simply play before the week starts again.

But take your time if you need to,this is one of the best mods in my opinion,even if it doesn't add more then graphics.
To each his own.

RickyMartini

This is a mod that just has to be stuffed into the core game eventually. :)

TheSilencedScream

Quote from: MisterLock on February 21, 2015, 07:02:01 AM
Hope you do get this working by the end of the weekend,beside this,your prepare carefully mod and project armory are the only mods I am still waiting on to start playing alpha 9,most of the others are up to date.And I'd like to simply play before the week starts again.

But take your time if you need to,this is one of the best mods in my opinion,even if it doesn't add more then graphics.

I'm not sure about this one (though it'll certainly take a lot of effort), but I'm expecting Project Armory to take a good while to update. With A9, weapons took a large change, and they now have to go through and adjust their huge arsenal accordingly.
Only in Rimworld.

MisterLock

Quote from: TheSilencedScream on February 21, 2015, 11:29:32 AM
Quote from: MisterLock on February 21, 2015, 07:02:01 AM
-snip-

I'm not sure about this one (though it'll certainly take a lot of effort), but I'm expecting Project Armory to take a good while to update. With A9, weapons took a large change, and they now have to go through and adjust their huge arsenal accordingly.

Well...Damn,was hoping project armory would actually update before this,either way,like many consider this,Zis mod is essential for playing,it's just for example so much easier finding colonists with this.
To each his own.

Yas

Quote from: EdB on February 21, 2015, 02:39:22 AM
I'm working on it, but the nature of mod makes it a tedious process, and it unfortunately just takes a long time.

Yes, please. Wasted 15 min trying to adjust UI in options like Im used to, like having colonists pics and stuff. Then I realized it was ur mod. Guess I will wait a while before I start playing A9. It really irritates me not to have my colonist status bar.

TheSilencedScream

I'm having a discussion about mods becoming part of vanilla in General Discussions, and this is THE one mod I wish would be taken in for the base game.

Tynan has a LOT right with this game, but this particular UI makes the game much more user friendly, to the point that I do feel that it's invaluable to the game.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting close to averaging one brown nosing post per page, but that's because I truly do love this mod, EdB. :)
Only in Rimworld.

evrett33

I've asked him this question and he says its "on the list" for A10. Vanilla UI needs luv for sure.

EdB

The first Alpha 9 release is up.  See the original post for the download link.  As usual, the early releases for new alphas tend to have a few bugs, so please let me know if you run into any problems.

Now I'm going to go play Alpha 9 for the first time!