[A12d] EdB Interface Mods - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humort

Quote from: Arrean on February 22, 2015, 02:23:38 AM
Quote from: Humort on February 22, 2015, 02:14:27 AMРешил внести свою лепту в понравившийся мне мод... Вот моя версия перевода на русский язык, не идеальная, но более полная и понятная...
на всякий случай. : "Решил помочь mod мне нравится. Здесь приведен мой перевод на русский. Не идеал, но ближе к полной, и гораздо более понятной" Алсо, дружище, ну это моветон на русском писать в англоязыном треде.

Большое спасибо за помощь с переводом сказанного мной, но мне легче быть уверенным, что меня переведут те кому это нужно, чем я переведу себя сам, и скажу что-то, совершенно непонятное для всех)
I speak Russian if you don't understand that I wrote, Google Translator is guilty of it

UA_Serpent

Found issue
No context menu for priority repair
How to repeat
1. Build any structure
2. Do 10 damage to it
3. Select Pawn
4. Right Click on damaged structure - nothing happens :(
With love from Ukraine.

Fox

Quote from: UA_Serpent on February 22, 2015, 05:57:30 AM
Found issue
How to repeat
1. Build any structure
2. Do 10 damage to it
3. Select Pawn
maybe you disable auto add home area?

reb00mad

Quote from: skullywag on February 22, 2015, 04:43:15 AM
That seems to be nothing to do with this mod, all core it seems.

but iv tried the core by its self and it works, but as soon as i activate this mod, it does that.

Fox

and NEW BUG

colonist brings to the table cloth tailor. and then disappears fabric (cloth)

Blazergong

Wanted to report the same as Fox. When the mod is off this doesnt happen

UA_Serpent

Quote from: Fox on February 22, 2015, 06:01:21 AM
Quote from: UA_Serpent on February 22, 2015, 05:57:30 AM
Found issue
How to repeat
1. Build any structure
2. Do 10 damage to it
3. Select Pawn
maybe you disable auto add home area?

Yep, 1 tile without home region :) TY
With love from Ukraine.

Fox

Quote from: Fox on February 22, 2015, 06:13:48 AM
and NEW BUG

same with table sculptor

Sadler

Quote from: Arrean on February 22, 2015, 02:23:38 AMАлсо, дружище, ну это моветон на русском писать в англоязыном треде.
Чёрт, ребята, предупреждать же надо. Я минут 20 лазил по настройкам браузера, пытаясь отключить вылезший автоперевод. А это не автоперевод совсем :)
* comment about my misunderstanding of the fact that they're really using russian and that's not autotranslation problem inside my browser *

zyklame

In the construction menu the recource costs and info button are missing.
On the image left is vanilla right with edb interface mod.

[attachment deleted due to age]

RickyMartini

I've played with this mod for 30 min now and many things seem broken, what happened?

Weapons don't deteriorate, info panel for furnitures etc. doesn't show up and many tasks don't work anymore. No more sculpture working, no more tailoring and no more hauling for weapons.

Still, thanks for taking your time.

Btw as soon as the mod gets deactivated every task works fine, I had every weapon laying on the ground hauled away and that didnt work just 1 minute before with the mod. :)

EdB

Quote from: Fox on February 22, 2015, 06:37:46 AM
Quote from: Fox on February 22, 2015, 06:13:48 AM
and NEW BUG

same with table sculptor

This is a bug with the alternate Bills Tab.  While you wait for a fix, you can switch to the vanilla Bills Tab by going into the menu, choosing Interface Options and unchecking the Alternate Bills Tab checkbox.

EDIT: You'll need remove any existing bills and recreate them in the vanilla tab to fix the problem.

EdB

Quote from: Skissor on February 22, 2015, 09:03:34 AM
...Weapons don't deteriorate...

Can you explain what you mean by this one?  Weapons should deteriorate when they are left outside.  From what I can see, I think that's happening.  Do you mean something else?

EdB

Quote from: UA_Serpent on February 22, 2015, 06:24:16 AM
Yep, 1 tile without home region :) TY

Just to be clear, this is not a bug, right?  Just an issue with the home area?

superiorx

Hi Edb,
I noticed a possible bug with the latest version of this mod. When playing with a few mods enabled, I noticed that no items show up under the "structures" tab except for doors, auto doors, and basic walls. The stuff system works, allowing me to select the material to construct those items from, but conduit walls and and other items included by mods, even those available without research, do not show up. I have disabled this mod, which then shows conduit walls and others available to be built. All other panels, such as "furniture", "power", "production" etc appear to be unaffected by this, showing all vanilla and researched mod items appropriately. My apologises that this report is generalised and includes the use of mods, but I thought that this may still be an applicable bug as your interface is designed with mods in mind : )
I will attempt to further isolate the problem to specific mod interactions, as I am using 10 or so currently, but it is late here in Australia so I'll have to do it tomorrow. I just thought I'd give you a heads up.
Thank you very much for your hard work on this mod and infinite patience with this community, it's greatly appreciated by everyone.