[A12d] EdB Interface Mods - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickyMartini

Quote from: EdB on February 22, 2015, 11:36:29 AM
Quote from: Skissor on February 22, 2015, 09:03:34 AM
...Weapons don't deteriorate...

Can you explain what you mean by this one?  Weapons should deteriorate when they are left outside.  From what I can see, I think that's happening.  Do you mean something else?

I didn't observe this one for long, but it seemed like weapons that where dropped while the mod was on stayed 100% for days, and nobody wanted to haul the weapons into the colony and they were just left there on the ground, only thing that changed when i deactivated the mod was that the colonist started to work normal again and hauled the weapon inside.

EdB

Quote from: superiorx on February 22, 2015, 12:04:37 PM
I noticed a possible bug with the latest version of this mod. When playing with a few mods enabled, I noticed that no items show up under the "structures" tab except for doors, auto doors, and basic walls...

I released a fix for this in 2.6.2.  I guessing that you tried the first release, 2.6.1?  You might want to wait until I release the next one before upgrading, though--there is a significant bug with crafting tables in both of the available versions.

EDIT: Fixed the version numbers.

EdB

Quote from: Skissor on February 22, 2015, 12:21:33 PM
I didn't observe this one for long, but it seemed like weapons that where dropped while the mod was on stayed 100% for days, and nobody wanted to haul the weapons into the colony and they were just left there on the ground, only thing that changed when i deactivated the mod was that the colonist started to work normal again and hauled the weapon inside.

I did just test this.  All of the weapons that I left outside did deteriorate eventually.  When I used development mode to change the weather to rain, everything deteriorated more quickly as expected.  As soon as I created a valid stockpile, colonists hauled the weapons to it.  Please try it again after I release the next bug fix version and let me know if you continue to see the problem.

EdB

Quote from: Humort on February 22, 2015, 05:42:05 AM
Quote from: ЕАБР on February 22, 2015, 02:21:09 AMспасибо за предоставление перевода. Я постараюсь, чтобы добавить его в следующий релиз.

Я буду благодарен за это)

Так же, может я уже не первый кто говорит об этом, но заметил проблему с модом: "Не отображаются все виды полов, во вкладке (покрытие)", советую уделить этому, немного внимания)

Google translate is not helping me understand your bug description.  Something about floors not appearing?

EdB

I've released an update, 2.6.3 that should fix the problems with the crafting tables (fixes the alternate Bills tab) and with the display of building costs.  Thanks for all of the bug reports--I probably should have tested a little more thoroughly before releasing.

Sadler

Quote from: EdB on February 22, 2015, 12:46:38 PMGoogle translate is not helping me understand your bug description.  Something about floors not appearing?
I think, he says about this.

EdB

Quote from: Sadler on February 22, 2015, 01:03:18 PM
Quote from: EdB on February 22, 2015, 12:46:38 PMGoogle translate is not helping me understand your bug description.  Something about floors not appearing?
I think, he says about this.

Thanks. That should be fixed in the latest version.

Rathael

Weapons are being hauled for me as normal. I did not notice deterioration problems in my last game, but I was not looking for them.

Eliphion

Not a bug report -- I'm willing to ride the wave until this must-have mod is pristine (and then alpha 10 is released!  ;) ).

But I was wondering if you had seen the Pawn State Icons mod https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9163.0? I thought that instead of having those PSIs on each roving pawn, having them on your interface display would be incredibly informative.

Thanks and keep up the excellent work!

Humort

Quote from: ЕАБР on February 22, 2015, 12:46:38 PMGoogle translate не помогает мне понять, ваша ошибка в описании. Что-то про полы не появляются?
Это уже не важно, так как видимо вы уже исправили эту ошибку в 2.6.2, сейчас буду тестировать, и если что-то будет не так, то постараюсь, говорить, более понятно, в любом случае, благодарю за ваше внимание, и всегда буду рад помочь в тестировании вашего мода, так как он очень полезен)

P.S. Я заметил ещё пару не критичных моментов в моде, решил сообщить, один из них, возможно, касается лишь русской локализации...

Чтобы суть проблемы была ясна без перевода, я сделал пару скриншотов...

https://cs7062.vk.me/c621624/v621624534/15b8b/cvNLm2N9BxQ.jpg
https://cs7062.vk.me/c621624/v621624534/15b82/bh2f7o7NB7o.jpg

(Искал различные пути, для оформления скриншотов, этот оказался, более приемлемым)
I speak Russian if you don't understand that I wrote, Google Translator is guilty of it

EdB

Just a quick note on the fix for the crafting tables.  If you're still seeing errors in your saved game after updating to the latest version (2.6.3), delete your existing bills and recreate them.  This should fix the issue--if it does not, please let me know.

Der Failer

I'm not sure if this is a change in core game or if you somehow missed it, but i noticed that it i deconstruct a building i don't have the option to cancel the action anymore.
But I really glad you updated your mods so fast they make the game much more complete.

Edit: Also in the core game it is possible to change a bill from one back to zero, sometime useful in case of a missclick or if i just change my mind.

EdB

Quote from: Der Failer on February 22, 2015, 05:08:15 PM
I'm not sure if this is a change in core game or if you somehow missed it, but i noticed that it i deconstruct a building i don't have the option to cancel the action anymore.

The core game added its own Deconstruct button when you click on a wall or building, so I removed the one from the mod.  I didn't really think about the fact that we lose the cancel functionality because of that.  I'll take a look.  I'd like to be able to fix that, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.

Edit: Also in the core game it is possible to change a bill from one back to zero, sometime useful in case of a missclick or if i just change my mind.

I'm not sure if you can set the bill to zero.  I could probably make it suspend the bill if you click the minus button to make it go below one.  I can take a look.

42BelowVodka

mods dont work for me, the edbmodorder wont turn on and when i activate the edb interface it breaks my game. after i activate the inerface mod and load the map the debug window goes crazy, cant close it and when i click anything everything turns blue like its all selected. only way to close game is by ending the process

Rathael

Still getting crafting not working on some tables. Clothing works after changing the alternate tab settings, but Cyberstorm's Nano and Cyber crafting tables don't work. They still just eat the resources and produce nothing. I tested by trying to make both a nano and cyber pistol and some other guns. His implant tables work though.

Edit: It might be a problem with cyberstorm and not this mod.